• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona roll call

To re add pipe and tip like 60 bucks to buy MBRP S5338P 3" Cat Back, Single Side Exit for Toyota Tacoma, Aluminum I can pick up a used one for 165

Would need help with install

Like half point where the pipe starts going down behind the axel. It changed the sound and performance I didn’t except that! I thought about just re pipeing

Would love to take yours for a spin
Anything post muffler wouldn't have anything to do with your back pressure or scavenging thus would not affect performance in any way. Possibly just a placebo effect due to your distaste with the sound? But science is science. Nevertheless, an exhaust shop could weld on an extension in no time.

To re add pipe and tip like 60 bucks to buy MBRP S5338P 3" Cat Back, Single Side Exit for Toyota Tacoma, Aluminum I can pick up a used one for 165
Did you throw away the section of pipe you cut off? If not why not just have it welded back on?

Just cut the whole thing off for free, it'll be braaaptastic

Pass! Lol

Anything post muffler wouldn't have anything to do with your back pressure or scavenging thus would not affect performance in any way. Possibly just a placebo effect due to your distaste with the sound? But science is science. Nevertheless, an exhaust shop could weld on an extension in no time.

I feel you man but it feels and sounds weird

Did you throw away the section of pipe you cut off? If not why not just have it welded back on?

I do have it but I need to angle it up higher and get a smaller tip it looks funky in my option

87807B8B-5055-4EC7-AECB-2CDA7378526B.jpeg

Yeah mine is kind of like that with no tip and it went from nice rumble and drone almost V8 to sounding like a dying V6

What’s happening Saturday night

Guys I just saw the new AZ threads!! Lol I thought we were going to us this one regress for eveyithing lol

Side not first order from Calirasied LED they didn’t send the install hardware :eek:(n):cry::ROFLMAO:

Guys I just saw the new AZ threads!! Lol I thought we were going to us this one regress for eveyithing lol

Side not first order from Calirasied LED they didn’t send the install hardware :eek:(n):cry::ROFLMAO:
They probably have to copy someone else's install hardware, then market it as their own first.. But nuts and bolts, that's what ACE is for

Mesa AZ checking in.

How you doing sir! Long time no talk! Where the hell you been?
All great here man. Been busy as hell, good "problem" to have. I don't spend much time on the forums anymore. Waters got a little too muddy and I just didn't feel like dealing with the nonsense anymore. Still regularly hang out with a few guys but that's about it. How are things with you?

All great here man. Been busy as hell, good "problem" to have. I don't spend much time on the forums anymore. Waters got a little too muddy and I just didn't feel like dealing with the nonsense anymore. Still regularly hang out with a few guys but that's about it. How are things with you?
Is that why you got banned from TacomaWorld? Seems like a lot of people are going away from TacomaWorld. I hardly went on previous so i guess i missed out on what shit hit the ceiling.

Is that why you got banned from TacomaWorld? Seems like a lot of people are going away from TacomaWorld. I hardly went on previous so i guess i missed out on what shit hit the ceiling.
I was temporarily banned for something stupid. Came back for half a second to try and delete my account, realized that it's not really possible so asked the mods to do it and their answer was to perma ban me. They and many of the people on that site are clowns. Just not what it used to be

I was temporarily banned for something stupid. Came back for half a second to try and delete my account, realized that it's not really possible so asked the mods to do it and their answer was to perma ban me. They and many of the people on that site are clowns. Just not what it used to be
Hot damn o_O i guess since I wasn't on there much I don't notice it. Always wondered where my Jerry went hahaha. Good to see you doing good sir!

Hot damn o_O i guess since I wasn't on there much I don't notice it. Always wondered where my Jerry went hahaha. Good to see you doing good sir!

I've reported him so many times on this site.........JK not really

My ass that ride is fly as fuck! you one of the OGs for third gens here lol.
Thanks man. Truck has served me well. Not much else I want to or am gonna do aside from a rear bumper and new bed rack for now. Works well, does what I need it to.. I am gonna pick up a daily after taxes I think however

Thanks man. Truck has served me well. Not much else I want to or am gonna do aside from a rear bumper and new bed rack for now. Works well, does what I need it to.. I am gonna pick up a daily after taxes I think however
Truck to much for a daily?

Back