Armor 3rd Gen Front Bumper Mega Thread

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

HeyWannaTaco

T3G Level: Bronze
T3G Supporter
First Name
Daniel
T3G Member
#5,547
This is a great thread and source of information. I didn't even know I needed/wanted a new front bumper. And now I do! Damn you TACOMA3G!!

I think it will be the Victory Blitz with grill bar. I need some of that good overtime money now!!

Mr. Nobody

T3G Level: Onyx
Vendor Relations
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
This is a great thread and source of information. I didn't even know I needed/wanted a new front bumper. And now I do! Damn you TACOMA3G!!

I think it will be the Victory Blitz with grill bar. I need some of that good overtime money now!!

@Victory4x4 is regularly here on the site, so be sure to hit them up before you place your order. 😁👍

midnight20pro

T3G Level: Silver
T3G Member
#5,503
Southern Style Offroad is also under shelter in place in Louisiana and I believe they're locked out of working on orders as well.

Mr. Nobody

Vendor Relations
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member

HeyWannaTaco

T3G Level: Bronze
T3G Supporter
First Name
Daniel
T3G Member
#5,547
Strange days. Might as well make the best of it 'cause getting upset is only going to make it worse on everyone. Our gun club even closed. 🙁

Kids are home and hanging out, taking the dog for many walks, working on the truck, reloading for the precision rifle in case we get a season to compete in, working on the truck, eating too much, reorganizing the basement to make a workout space now. No excuses... got plenty of time...

Trudog

T3G Supporter
First Name
Kittrell
Military
Army (Vet.)
T3G Member
#4,193
Strange days. Might as well make the best of it 'cause getting upset is only going to make it worse on everyone. Our gun club even closed. 🙁

Kids are home and hanging out, taking the dog for many walks, working on the truck, reloading for the precision rifle in case we get a season to compete in, working on the truck, eating too much, reorganizing the basement to make a workout space now. No excuses... got plenty of time...

SOS Concepts

T3G Vendor (Onyx)
First Name
Skip
T3G Member
#5,294
SOS is up and running at full speed we have some AR500 plate coming in for special projects. Also just made a set of 3/8 mild steel 22lr targets.
IMG_20200325_084729.jpg

Mr. Nobody

Vendor Relations
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member

Mr. Nobody

Vendor Relations
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member

WarFabArmor

warfabarmor.com
T3G Vendor (Onyx)
T3G Supporter
First Name
Mike
T3G Member
#2,711
Excited to wrap these first few up and drop the production runs.
Ultimately we got the ok for 'tacoma' for the display and reference pics for Toyota catalog. But otherwise will be taco only option or custom wording.
IMG_20200325_175718.jpg

IMG_20200325_175550.jpg

Top Bottom