• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

0uTkAsT's 3-Pedal Rebel | Build & BS

Very pleased to see that @SDHQ OFFROAD used Crown Performance to make my brake lines... Top quality stuff right there. Install took them less than an hour and it would've taken me all damn day and been a huge pain in the ass so thanks Joey for taking care of me.

IMG_20180803_121417-1070x1070.jpg

+2?

Go big or go home :D +2" would have probably been fine since I have the same leafs as last time but I may do the hammer hangers and some other stuff in the future so I'd rather have extra than not enough.

Very pleased to see that @SDHQ OFFROAD used Crown Performance to make my brake lines... Top quality stuff right there. Install took them less than an hour and it would've taken me all damn day and been a huge pain in the ass so thanks Joey for taking care of me.

IMG_20180803_121417-1070x1070.jpg
Same ones they put in mine! Very nice!

Hey buddy, I don't think we ever solidified plans but I am guna buy all your stock shit.
An if you had plans of the Ubolt flip do you know when that would happen? I'll need the u bolts an brackets too. ?

Hey buddy, I don't think we ever solidified plans but I am guna buy all your stock shit.
An if you had plans of the Ubolt flip do you know when that would happen? I'll need the u bolts an brackets too. ?
Sounds good man! The U-bolts will come with the leaf packs but I still need the brackets for now... I'm doing the flip eventually, but not soon enough. Hopefully someone has a pair laying around?

Everything should be available as soon as Saturday night. Did you still need the tires too or did you pick up some already?

Sounds good man! The U-bolts will come with the leaf packs but I still need the brackets for now... I'm doing the flip eventually, but not soon enough. Hopefully someone has a pair laying around?

Everything should be available as soon as Saturday night. Did you still need the tires too or did you pick up some already?
Ok I'll see what I can find. I still don't have my truck but should get it back this weekend.
I'm not sure yet. I havnt found rims that are worthy most of the stuff I'm seeing that's not stock take offs people want to much for.

Sooooooooooo, this oughtta be interesting... Tires go on 11:30 AM Friday in southeast Gilbert, suspension goes on 4pm Friday in north Scottsdale, meaning I'm going to have to drive 30+ miles on a mixture of highway and surface streets with 34" tires on the stock suspension lol :ROFLMAO:

Bright side... if I tear the front bumper off in the process, that's a legitimate excuse to order a new one :rolleyes:

Down side... I don't have money for a front bumper right now :oops:

You could go the @Tyler route for a front bumper and still be in budget.
Yeah, I'm also considering just taking the front bumper off for the day but I don't know how much of a PITA that would be considering I can't remove the entire fender liners because they're partially underneath my flattened pinch weld now.

I don't want to tear off the bumper or flares trying to drive 30 miles with tires 3" over stock on the factory springs but at the same time I don't have much choice but to try or I'll be driving on a bad alignment until the 18th :confused:

Yeah, I'm also considering just taking the front bumper off for the day but I don't know how much of a PITA that would be considering I can't remove the entire fender liners because they're partially underneath my flattened pinch weld now.

I don't want to tear off the bumper or flares trying to drive 30 miles with tires 3" over stock on the factory springs but at the same time I don't have much choice but to try or I'll be driving on a bad alignment until the 18th :confused:
I think taking it off is actually more of a PITA than cutting it the way I did, which is obviously permenant.

Sooooooooooo, this oughtta be interesting... Tires go on 11:30 AM Friday in southeast Gilbert, suspension goes on 4pm Friday in north Scottsdale, meaning I'm going to have to drive 30+ miles on a mixture of highway and surface streets with 34" tires on the stock suspension lol :ROFLMAO:

Bright side... if I tear the front bumper off in the process, that's a legitimate excuse to order a new one :rolleyes:

Down side... I don't have money for a front bumper right now :oops:
Give yourself 40 acres to turn that thing man. Turn radius of 2".

Glad you got that figured out.

Glad you got that figured out.
Thanks. It's amazing how many mixed answers I got on that whole thing. Yes you need the new tires on before you get it aligned because they won't be able to dial it in properly without them, no you don't need to wait for the tires because they have nothing to do with the overall geometry of your suspension... Yes you'll be able to make it 30 miles with the big tires on, no you're going to rip your freaking bumper and fender flares off... :ROFLMAO:

Isn’t it amazing how many experts are out there.

Lol, feel free to expand upon this... or perhaps I will.

Josh and i had a date set to install his suspension, but something came up that took priority to which he threw a fucking temper tantrum even though I offered him an alternative solution. But in true josh form, he continued to bitch. But we ultimately settled on a time to do it tonight which required me to cancel plans.

Then I get a text at 630 this morning that he installed it anyway.... because he's an impatient asshole and needs things to be his way with zero consideration of other people, their schedules or their priorities.

So next time Princess Josh, I will be sure to clear my entire schedule to cater specifically to you

I am so happy to hear that you girls have worked it out.?

Back