• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

0uTkAsT's 3-Pedal Rebel | Build & BS

Again, I had stopped and move on, but your girlfriend decided to start making some pretty serious accusations that could have even more seriously implications toward my job. So I'm sorry that your manliness is put off my this, but i take things of this nature very seriously when it could affect how I make a living.

Once more I will reiterate for you. It was dropped completely by me until little Joshy decided to take things to the next level and run his little mouth
My manliness is never put off. He's not my girlfriend but you seem like you would make a good one since you want to bicker like a little bitch with me now.

My manliness is never put off. He's not my girlfriend but you seem like you would make a good one since you want to bicker like a little bitch with me now.
Really dude? You really want to go there? You came in here swinging your dick around and I merely educated you to the facts of the story.

edit: But what you are doing is quite cute.

Guys, let's call it a day shall we? Everyone said their piece. I don't give a shit what happens to this thread but there's no reason to blow this up any more than it already has.

Really dude? You really want to go there? You came in here swinging your dick around and I merely educated you to the facts of the story.

edit: But what you are doing is quite cute.
You always have to have the last word? What do you mean cute? You could have educated me with a little more tact. I didn't need to be told that Josh was my girlfriend, you didn't have to try and act all tough and puff your chest out like that. I was just trying to play peacemaker. So you don't have to be a dick to me.

You always have to have the last word? What do you mean cute? You could have educated me with a little more tact. I didn't need to be told that Josh was my girlfriend, you didn't have to try and act all tough and puff your chest out like that. I was just trying to play peacemaker. So you don't have to be a dick to me.
I'm sorry, my intent was not to be a dick, but when you come in waving your finger at me, I felt obliged to educate you. I will go ahead and leave it at that. I guess calling me a little bitch was pretty tactful.

I'm sorry, my intent was not to be a dick, but when you come in waving your finger at me, I felt obliged to educate you. I will go ahead and leave it at that. I guess calling me a little bitch was pretty tactful.
You apologize then you have to have the last word AGAIN! What kind of apology has another jab at me at the end. I wasn't going for tactful because you weren't

And you must have a guilty conscience because I never pointed my finger at either of you.

You apologize then you have to have the last word AGAIN! What kind of apology has another jab at me at the end. I wasn't going for tactful because you weren't
whatever you say my man.

And no, I don't have a guilty conscience. Why would i? Nevertheless, I am not going to argue with you, not worth my time or energy. you see it your way and that's just fine. As they say, can't reason with unreasonable people.

Look at me getting in the last word. Feel free to call me a little bitch again. Just be man enough to say it to my face.

Last edited by a moderator:
popcorn.jpg

Well, that was fun! @JerryTaco2.0 @0uTkAsT This just plain sucks. I like both you motherfuckers, wish it didn't have to be this way. Sooo glad I took a hiatus from the forums. Now I'm going to return to that hiatus, 'cause fuck drama. I won't bother telling anyone to get along because you're both a couple of prideful, masculine, testosterone filled man burritos.

Well, that was fun! @JerryTaco2.0 @0uTkAsT This just plain sucks. I like both you motherfuckers, wish it didn't have to be this way. Sooo glad I took a hiatus from the forums. Now I'm going to return to that hiatus, 'cause fuck drama. I won't bother telling anyone to get along because you're both a couple of prideful, masculine, testosterone filled man burritos.
<3

Nothing exciting to report, but I did get the ECU reflash/TSB update last week. Overall it does drive a little smoother, shifts a bit more naturally, and has better throttle response at cruising speeds. It was definitely worth it, but the improvements I experienced were subtle compared to the night-and-day changes others have reported. I think early '16 owners got the most benefit and it sort of tapered down from there, with the newer ECUs presumably having more refinements out of the box and therefore less dramatic results after the update.

The new RTT arrived yesterday. Delivery was smooth and everything looks perfect. Only slight bummer is that FSR's rails are spaced just differently enough from our old tent that the tabs on our rack interfere with mounting, so I have to grind them off and redo them. Can't wait to try it out though... this thing is so superior to our old one it's hard to even compare.

IMG_20181003_082430-1209x1612.jpg

IG: @low_speed_high_drag

2018 TRD Off-Road 4x4 Manual with no Tech or Premium purchased new 5/11/18, replaced a 2016 Tacoma SR V6 4x4 Automatic.

View attachment 5950

img_20180810_164258-1173x1173-jpg.5614

Current Mods

Suspension
ADS Custom Length 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilovers
ADS Custom Length 2.5" Piggyback Reservoir Shocks
Eibach 14" x 700lb Springs
SPC Gen 3 Forged Upper Control Arms
OME Dakar Heavy Leaf Packs
OME Carrier Bearing Drop Kit
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings & Sleeves
Headstrong U-Bolts

Wheels, Tires & Brakes
17x9" Vision Nemesis 111s w/ Nylon Rock Rings
Gorilla Black Spline ET Lug Nuts
No-Loss Valve Stem Caps
285/75R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W
Crown Performance SS/Kevlar 1"/4" Extended Brake Lines
SDHQ ABS Shield

Protection
RCI Powder Coated Steel Skid Plate
Avid Off Road 20-Degree Bolt-to-Frame Sliders
Avid Off Road Cab Mount Chop & Pinch Weld Mod
Diff Breather Relocation
High Clearance Exhaust

Lighting
TRD Pro Tail Lights
SEALIGHT LED Reverse Bulbs

Utility & Recovery
Custom Avid Off Road 3-Bar Bed Rack System
WaterPORT Day Tank Pressurized Onboard Water System
2nd Gen Front Bed Rail
QuickFist Clamps
Mounted Extinguisher
Mounted Axe
Mounted Shovel
Mounted Race Jack w/ Lift Pad Extensions
Motormic Shackles w/ Isolators & Sleeves
Snatch Strap & Bridle Strap
Onboard First Aid Kit
Onboard Tool Kit
Onboard Oh Shit Kit
Desert Rat Air Down Gauge
ARB Patch Kit
HF150 12v Compressor

Miscellaneous
Freespirit High Country Series RTT w/ Annex
AIRAID Cold Air Intake
T-SB-0058-18 ECU Reflash
30% Tint
AVS In-Channel Vent Shades
Debaged
Salex Center Console Organizer
Modified Glove Box Organizer
Modified WeatherTech Floor Liners
Memory Foam Dog Seat Platform
Black Tailgate Letter Inserts
Carista Seatbelt Chime Delete

View attachment 2945

IMG_20180530_180445.jpg

Planned Mods

Full Size Spare
RCI Powder Coated Steel Transmission Skid
Front and Rear Bumpers
Baja Designs Squadron Pro Amber Driving/Combo
Dometic CFX 40W Fridge
ECGS 5.29 Regear w/ Sintered CV Bushing
Plastics Guy Bump Stops & U-Bolt Flip Kit
Focal IC 690TOY 6x9" Door Speakers
Kicker Tweeter Upgrade
High Clearance Y-Pipe Reroute & Heat Shield
Group 31 Battery Cage
X2 Power Group 31 AGM Battery
URD Stage 3 Clutch
Black Headlight Mod
7r41lbr34k3r Delrin/SS Shift Knob
Total Chaos Rear Channel Bed Stiffeners
TRD Mod Front Camera Kit
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Body Mount Bushings

IMG_20180521_070047-1612x1209.jpg
The wheels are so nice

Great pics.

How are you liking the Water Port?
We love it. It's super convenient, minimizes waste and has come in handy for more than we initially realized. It can be pressurized on the fly if you for some reason lose pressure or need to refill it on the go, otherwise it's self-pressurized. The hose and nozzle have held up great, no leaks, good pressure. It mounts right to the bed rail which is great but I wish there was more built-in support for it than just the bed rail itself... it's pretty frickin heavy and wiggles around a lot off-road so I'm worried that it may fail over time, so I'm trying to come up with a simple way to support the bottom of it to reduce that.

Last edited:
That rear bumper looking phat bro :love:

Back