• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Where is Tyler and where are the stickers you paid for?

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I wasn’t sure if I was gonna make this post but I feel like I owe to all of you because you all mean so much to me.

I’ve been MIA for almost two weeks. Both here on the site and with the Instagram posting.

Without sugarcoating it at all, I was in the hospital due to an overdose/suicide attempt. Now that it’s over, I’m actually feeling really alive. I’m working on getting some things right and then when I’m ready I’ll be back to building T3G in full force.

For those of you that paid for stickers and still don’t have them, they are all mailed out now. If you are @Kurupt_Hawaiian though, you’d better fucking get yours. If you still don’t get your stickers I’m just gonna give you the entire website at this point, lol.

I feel extremely unprofessional right now (but for those of you that know me, that probably sounds just about right for my dumbass, so I guess we’re in good hands).

Seriously, thank you for supporting myself and the site. I was ecstatic to see everything is still running smoothly even without me being around. I cannot wait to take T3G to the next level and have another huge meet with you guys.

And as always, thanks @Jay and @PROTACO17 for picking up all my slack.

Miss you guys. Love you guys. #howgayami

Damn man, we've never met but I feel pretty confident saying if you ever need anything, there's a lot of open doors here on this site including mine. We appreciate all you've done!

I have not ordered any stickers yet but I need to fix that shit. I planned to donate to the site and buy a sticker when all the AZT3G stickers were gone, but I'm still sitting on a stack of them and haven't even broken even yet haha.

Damn man, we've never met but I feel pretty confident saying if you ever need anything, there's a lot of open doors here on this site including mine. We appreciate all you've done!

I have not ordered any stickers yet but I need to fix that shit. I planned to donate to the site and buy a sticker when all the AZT3G stickers were gone, but I'm still sitting on a stack of them and haven't even broken even yet haha.
Dude, don’t sweat that.

One thing that happened from this is I ended up having a seizure and my memory is a little fucked up. With that being said, did I ever buy an AZ sticker? If not I will now.

Dude, don’t sweat that.

One thing that happened from this is I ended up having a seizure and my memory is a little fucked up. With that being said, did I ever buy an AZ sticker? If not I will now.
That sucks about the seizure and everything!

I don't have you down for a sticker yet, shoot me a message and I'll get one sent out to you.

Just worry about taking care of yourself and things will fall into place. Being able to admit to strangers, on such a public forum, about your situation is a very positive step. People don't know what to say but know we are thinking about your recovery. It"s a process that no one can put a time limit on. Recover at your own rate. Take care bro.

delt w/ anxiety and servere/clinical/manic depression for most of my life. been close to the edge a few times myself. I've been having a real tough month, been seeing Dr's on a consistent weekly basis to try and get over the hump. I know what its like to feel this way

positive thoughts your way man

I wasn’t sure if I was gonna make this post but I feel like I owe to all of you because you all mean so much to me.

I’ve been MIA for almost two weeks. Both here on the site and with the Instagram posting.

Without sugarcoating it at all, I was in the hospital due to an overdose/suicide attempt. Now that it’s over, I’m actually feeling really alive. I’m working on getting some things right and then when I’m ready I’ll be back to building T3G in full force.

For those of you that paid for stickers and still don’t have them, they are all mailed out now. If you are @Kurupt_Hawaiian though, you’d better fucking get yours. If you still don’t get your stickers I’m just gonna give you the entire website at this point, lol.

I feel extremely unprofessional right now (but for those of you that know me, that probably sounds just about right for my dumbass, so I guess we’re in good hands).

Seriously, thank you for supporting myself and the site. I was ecstatic to see everything is still running smoothly even without me being around. I cannot wait to take T3G to the next level and have another huge meet with you guys.

Stay strong brother, and I know it's easy for me to say from here. I've had close family go through the same, and I know it can be one day at time. Just know you have people who care, and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

delt w/ anxiety and servere/clinical/manic depression for most of my life. been close to the edge a few times myself. I've been having a real tough month, been seeing Dr's on a consistent weekly basis to try and get over the hump. I know what its like to feel this way

positive thoughts your way man
Keep fighting the good fight man. I have a close family member who fights it every day, but just know life does get better. Stay strong.

cant express how happy i am that you are okay Tyler. We spoke offline a little bit, and im always here for you.

Keep fighting the good fight man. I have a close family member who fights it every day, but just know life does get better. Stay strong.

Thanks man. I take a handful of pills everyday to try and help too.

Lately just driving my truck around has been helping. I want a road trip or Offroad so bad right now

Last edited:

15106062-CE4E-4916-9F50-006E6CED16DB.gif

Hey brother. Happy that you're okay. My door is always open as are my ears if you ever need anything. At the end of the day, we are family and as such, I can confidently say that I personally have your back. AZ ducks balls right now but if you ever need to get away, my house is your house.

Stay strong brother and know that theres always something to live for despite the darkness you may be facing. I will always offer any assistance I can, whether it be help paying the bills or just a camping trip to get away from it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back