• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Where are you from?

You've been all over the place. Military?
No, just moved alot. From FL to SC then back was for work, had a six year project out there.
I moved out to AZ to be near my Sister, then decided I preferred FL. But I am going out there to visit next week. Hopefully get some good wheeling in, they have a Tundra they like to take offroad.

I'm from no where in particular. Moved enough that I also usually get asked if I or my family was in the military. Nope just moved a lot, getting to see and experience the different areas of the US is a great way to get to know it.

Born/ raised- Alvin, Illinois

Schofield barracks, HI

Ft Knox,KY

Walter Reed AMC, D.C.

Werzberg, Germany

El Gora, Sinai, Egypt

Ft. Rucker, AL

Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX

Clearwater, Fl.

A few places in between, but not enough time in between to really count.

Born/ raised- Alvin, Illinois

Schofield barracks, HI

Ft Knox,KY

Walter Reed AMC, D.C.

Werzberg, Germany

El Gora, Sinai, Egypt

Ft. Rucker, AL

Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX

Clearwater, Fl.

A few places in between, but not enough time in between to really count.
Looks like a lot of Army assignments. Thank you for your service.

A lot of southern Cali peeps, I grew up in mostly San Diego , was in El Paso for almost two years now living in Pinetop arizona . The arizona white mountains are beautiful

Born and raised in Gilroy, CA (let's just say San Jose for those who don't know of it :ROFLMAO: close enough)

Currently living in El Paso, TX

Back