• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Where are you from?

Siesta key, FL stationed in San Diego

Thanks DB. Holy Crap!!!!! RANTOUL. That's about 35 miles from my home town. Air Force? Thank you for your service Sir.

I grew up in CO, all over and it's not all mountains contrary to popular belief. I've lived in Iowa for 7 years now. I've lived in Missouri, Minnesota, and North Dakota as well

Grew up in Canton, OH went to school in Pittsburgh, PA then moved to Virginia Beach, VA for a year before moving the AZ. Don't think I will ever move unless I have too for work. Loved Pittsburgh but too cold and that whole snow shit doesn't work for me.

Since we are doing chronoglical timelines:

Long Island, New York
North Cack
Okinawa, Japan
Manila, Philippines
Oahu, Hawaii
(Kinda near) Bangkok, Thailand
Darwin, Australia
San Diego, SoCal

Squeezed outta my dads dick into moms - Cincinnati Oh.
lived mostly in Columbus Ohio, But also Atlanta, Ft.Meyers, Dallas, Ventura ca, Portland, and now Long Beach.

Born in Mesa and have lived in Tempe, Ahwatukee, Chandler, Phoenix, Maricopa and Gilbert, AZ. Would never move out of state, I love it here.

San Diego
El Cajon
Coeur d Alene, ID
Honduras
29 Palms
Camp Pendleton
Japan
29 Palms again

Also have done short stints in lovely areas like Afcrapistan and Philippines.

Thanks DB. Holy Crap!!!!! RANTOUL. That's about 35 miles from my home town. Air Force? Thank you for your service Sir.
Yeah, my unit was the last out the gate before they closed the base.i really enjoyed living there, except for the winter wind chill.

Since we are doing chronoglical timelines:

Long Island, New York
North Cack
Okinawa, Japan
Manila, Philippines
Oahu, Hawaii
(Kinda near) Bangkok, Thailand
Darwin, Australia
San Diego, SoCal
Damn you been around. Military?

Born in the Great White North, Halifax, NS. Came to the U.S. at age 3.
Grew up in Newport Beach, CA > Scottsdale, AZ > Anaheim Hills, CA > Poipu, Kauai, HI > Irvine, CA > Scottsdale, AZ > Temecula, CA > Scottsdale, AZ > Washington DC > Scottsdale, AZ > ???? waiting to get deported... I haz a green card :eek:

House Springs, Missouri

Yeah, most don’t know where that is either lol. Roughly 30 min from St Louis Mo

Born in the Great White North, Halifax, NS. Came to the U.S. at age 3.
Grew up in Newport Beach, CA > Scottsdale, AZ > Anaheim Hills, CA > Poipu, Kauai, HI > Irvine, CA > Scottsdale, AZ > Temecula, CA > Scottsdale, AZ > Washington DC > Scottsdale, AZ > ???? waiting to get deported... I haz a green card :eek:
thats it im calling the magabros

Hollywood, Fl
Camp Lejeune, NC
Hollywood, Fl
And currently in Raleigh, NC

Born in Juarez, Mexico have been in the US since I was 9. Lived in East LA, about 6 different cities in Orange County and have lived in Riverside Co for the past 20 years with the last 15 in Corona.

Back