• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Where are you from?

Youngest of four in an USAF family. (AF Brat)
Born: San Bernardino, CA
Clark AFB, P.I.
Reese AFB, TX
RAF Bentwaters/WoodBridge, U.K.
Torrejon AFB, Spain
Aviano AFB, Italy
Ramstein AFB, W.Germany
Hahn AFB, W.Germany
Myrtle Beach AFB, S.C. (parents retired after 30 yrs service)

Joined the USN in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Navy Boot at Great Mistakes, IL.
A-School at NAS Dam Neck, VA. (First duty station: USS Enterprise (CVN-65), NS Norfolk, VA.)
USS JFK (CV-67), USS Gettysburg (CG-64), NS Mayport, FL.
NSA Bahain, UAE, Shitstainagin (camel spider capital hell)
NAS Jacksonville (JAX), FL. (medically retired after 15 yrs.)
L.V., NV.
Chump/Banana, IL. (current and in 5 yrs time when my kid graduates HS, looking to relocate to either Ashville, N.C., M.B., S.C., or good ole Knoxville, TN.).

New York City/Long Island
Awesome, glad to have another Long Islander here. I was driving my truck through the city last week and I was getting a lot of "Cool truck, but wtf are you doing in the city with it?" looks, lol.

Birmingham AL and hate it with a kingdom of passion, plan on moving up north, border north before I get too old, already old, 57yrs and too old but don't want to die in Alabama.

Birmingham AL and hate it with a kingdom of passion, plan on moving up north, border north before I get too old, already old, 57yrs and too old but don't want to die in Alabama.
PNW would be a big upgrade.

Born and raised in the chaotic weather capital of the country, Buffalo NY. Now living in the Rochester area.

I traded a lot of snow for marginally less snow and worse traffic. :rolleyes:

Back