• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

aye girl, I see you.
20180623_124249.jpg

Prinsu life boiz

Shall we begin?!

Tyler if one already exist, please delete
Good thread, will make it sticky.

I might’ve just dropped my truck off at a certain place to have a certain unreleased part test fitted and installed on my truck. :censored:

Something about the cost for those just hurts
I thought the same thing before I purchased them, you gotta see these things in person to really appreciate the top quality of @SDHQ OFFROAD products! And the 4130 material ..... well worth the price

I thought the same thing before I purchased them, you gotta see these things in person to really appreciate the top quality of @SDHQ OFFROAD products! And the 4130 material ..... well worth the price
Yeah but my Pelfrey sliders were way less almost half the price. Don’t get me wrong I love sdhq but twice what I paid for Pelfrey is hard

Edit: wrong Jay.... lol @JaCado is another Jay on here... that would have been my reply to him... to you Jay. 4130 is a stronger metal than HREW that Pelfreybilt uses
It’s stronger yes but from how high. If I drop a few inches or slide on them

It’s stronger yes but from how high. If I drop a few inches or slide on them
I’m sure you’ll be fine either way, just a justification for the price point. Better material will always be a higher price

Edit: wrong Jay.... lol @JaCado is another Jay on here... that would have been my reply to him... to you Jay. 4130 is a stronger metal than HREW that Pelfreybilt uses

I remember reading somewhere. Not to start an argument, negligibley stronger, esp when it came to deflection

To each there own. I wanna by a chromoly hardtail mountain bike and give my back a workout

Back