What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

EmpyreOffroad

= III • Silver
Authorized Vendor
T3G Supporter
First Name
Greg
T3G Member
#3,724
Just a little touch, some door sills from Tacoma life style. Pretty happy with them! Was getting a lot of scratches in the location.
is that printed right now? or a vinyl overlay?

RevN3

= VI • Diamond
RotM Winner
T3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,323
I am such a sucker for cheap lights that I ordered these for $18 and change:

I think I'll fab up a metal mount and put them in front of my grill. Although INSIDE the grill would be neat too...might have to mess around with that.

HiterSixOne

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
Military
Army (Vet.)
T3G Member
#6,118
I typically like my Tacoma debadged, but that decal is pretty cool. Where did you get it?
From one of the forums vendors, SupDec. They have way too much stuff to look at but the prices are fair, quality is very good and shipping time is reasonable, considering that it is coming from overseas.

TRDcement_taco19

= IV • Gold
First Name
Nick
T3G Member
#5,130
Finally installed the rear diff skid by RCI OFFROAD

Attachments

• 876DE6BD-4171-4ABA-903F-736948FDF902.jpeg
    876DE6BD-4171-4ABA-903F-736948FDF902.jpeg
    526.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 66126989-B557-44EF-AE41-1363011A48A0.jpeg
    66126989-B557-44EF-AE41-1363011A48A0.jpeg
    652.9 KB · Views: 6

UnpavedPreferred

= III • Silver
T3G Supporter
First Name
Gabe
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
#7,073
Victory rack installed (with some handles from the Tacoma Twins)
Looks really nice. Did you have a chance to drive around with it on as of yet? I worry about wind noise with a rack. Then again noise can come from lights as well on a rack too.

TacoDerek

= II • Bronze
First Name
Derek
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
#7,152
Looks really nice. Did you have a chance to drive around with it on as of yet? I worry about wind noise with a rack. Then again noise can come from lights as well on a rack too.
I have not driven it yet, I literally JUST finished getting everything bolted down, taped, and silicon applied, so I want it to all dry first. I also need to order a lightbar for it, I was waiting for the rack to come in to make sure I got the right size lightbar. I'm also super excited because I have an ARE camper shell on order and the matching Victory rack sitting in the garage, so hopefully in about 4 weeks it will be complete. Well, complete until I decide to lift it and put some sliders on!

TacoDerek

= II • Bronze
First Name
Derek
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
#7,152
Reporting back, there's some decent wind noise. There's basically none under 45 mph, but 45-70 is quite noticeable. Luckily I have a sound system installed so I can just crank up the music and I don't have to hear it, but it's pretty obvious there's something on the roof now. Maybe it will change with the light bar. Just ordered one so hopefully it will be on the roof sometime next week and I can report back!

Top Bottom