• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

Got my tailgate reinforcement from @Relentless Fabrication

They packed it well!

20190305_181631.jpg

Nothing so far after a few months
They pulled me over for having mine in my window several years back. I just got a warning though.

I've been MIA , here's my cheap but efficient tyger roll up tonneau cover. I also have kbvoodoo hi rise bed bars ready to install and my smittybilt roof top tent, anybody running similar combo?
image1 (1).jpeg

Love those wheels.

Don't have the Tacoma yet but ordered the Mesa Custom's LED sniper light (email came in saying they were in stock again).

Installed Breather diff kit from State 48 Overland. This is a good quality kit for a really good price ,fast shipping and great customer support! Talk to Eric
diff kit.jpg
d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
I can't believe I still haven't done this.

Which ones are those?

HiShikyo,
my apologies for the late reply. I got those fender flares off of eBay, and I believe the brand is Speed Daddy. I didn't want to go with anything very expensive in case I didn't like the look of it. I may upgrade to a set of Bushwhackers soon. Thanks!

Last edited:
HiShikyo,
my apologies for the late reply. I got those fender flares off of eBay, and I believe the brand is Speed Daddy. I didn't want to go with anything very expensive in case I didn't like the look of it. I may upgrade to a set of Bushwhackers soon. Thanks!
Well they look good did they give you extra coverage

How do you like the ram mount so far?

Pulled out the Beat-Sonic camera on demand unit. Removed USB ports from glove box, re-installed OEM USB port to original location. Prepped work bench for head unit install, ordered everything needed (an possibly extra shit I didn't).......

First battle wound. Trailering my GTO frame from getting sandblasted and when I tried to cut it back into the garage the frame ding the tailgate. I guess it's a real work truck now

Attachments

• IMG_20190316_143803.jpg
    IMG_20190316_143803.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 84
First battle wound. Trailering my GTO frame from getting sandblasted and when I tried to cut it back into the garage the frame ding the tailgate. I guess it's a real work truck now

Dude! That sux.

Love the wheels, looks great! Been looking at them and the Ray10's myself.

Back