• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What do my fellow 3GT enthusiasts do to support your truck addictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mZiggy

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Manual
Cement
What do my fellow 3GT enthusiasts do to support your truck addictions? Or any of your other vices. Guns and ammo are my other money pit for sure lol

I'm a medical/radiology student. (y) got my CCMA last year and then transferred into my school's x-ray program

Attachments

• 0501180659.jpg
    0501180659.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20180122_103650_581.jpg
    IMG_20180122_103650_581.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 68
B0F8CBBD-43CB-4BA9-ADCB-699C2869839D.jpeg

USMC. I have too many hobbies though. #needmoremoney
Lol nice, and thank you for your service brother. I was in the Army for awhile. Served 5 years with one re-up, got my stripes and then eventually got out to take advantage of my GI Bill (y) my wife is still in though

Btw, you totally look like you need to poop in that photo lmfao:LOL:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1525449463382.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525449463382.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 86
Lol nice, and thank you for your service brother. I was in the Army for awhile. Served 5 years with one re-up, got my stripes and then eventually got out to take advantage of my GI Bill (y) my wife is still in though
Good shit. I plan to stay in for a career but I’d honestly love to get out to be some kind of web designer or developer.

Good shit. I plan to stay in for a career but I’d honestly love to get out to be some kind of web designer or developer.
I thought I would be a career soldier for awhile but I eventually couldn't take the BS any longer. My job itself was great. But the f*ckin people man, I swear...no, the grass isn't necessarily greener on the outside, but I sure as hell am happier lol less stressed

I thought I would be a career soldier for awhile but I eventually couldn't take the BS any longer. My job itself was great. But the f*ckin people man, I swear...no, the grass isn't necessarily greener on the outside, but I sure as hell am happier lol less stressed
I hear you on that.

If you didn’t see the thread about it, and if you want to, you can add your service to your post information.

If you didn’t see the thread about it, and if you want to, you can add your service to your post information.
No sir, I hadn't seen that, thanks for the tip

Thank you for your service the both of you. I get to operate these things all day and been doing it for the past 9 years. “Hyperbaric safety director” here ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 85
Thank you for your service the both of you. I get to operate these things all day and been doing it for the past 9 years. “Hyperbaric safety director” here ?
Is it weird that I want to be in one of those just to experience it? Lol ideally not for a legit reason of course

So you create new beings like in Avatar?

Btw, you totally look like you need to poop in that photo lmfao:LOL:
Is that a Bad Wolf sticker I spy in your window?

I just work for a software development company, no not the developer, I get to sell it and implement it.:confused:
Mostly boring(which is why I am on T3G right now) and I miss being outside in the fresh air.

I just work for a software development company, no not the developer, I get to sell it and implement it.:confused:
Mostly boring(which is why I am on T3G right now) and I miss being outside in the fresh air.
Just means that your time spent outdoors exploring in your truck is that much better

Male nurse could not stand being Aviation Ordenance in the navy and all the political BS
Thank you for your service brother. Idk about you but i find it funny that i chose the medical field sort of on a whim (not entirely though) when i got out and now i cant see myself doing anything else. Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back