What do my fellow 3GT enthusiasts do to support your truck addictions?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

mZiggy

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Marc
Military
Army
T3G Member
What do my fellow 3GT enthusiasts do to support your truck addictions? Or any of your other vices. Guns and ammo are my other money pit for sure lol

I'm a medical/radiology student. (y) got my CCMA last year and then transferred into my school's x-ray program

Attachments

• 0501180659.jpg
    0501180659.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20180122_103650_581.jpg
    IMG_20180122_103650_581.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 28

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
B0F8CBBD-43CB-4BA9-ADCB-699C2869839D.jpeg

USMC. I have too many hobbies though. #needmoremoney

mZiggy

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Marc
Military
Army
T3G Member
B0F8CBBD-43CB-4BA9-ADCB-699C2869839D.jpeg

USMC. I have too many hobbies though. #needmoremoney
Lol nice, and thank you for your service brother. I was in the Army for awhile. Served 5 years with one re-up, got my stripes and then eventually got out to take advantage of my GI Bill (y) my wife is still in though

Btw, you totally look like you need to poop in that photo lmfao:LOL:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1525449463382.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525449463382.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 42

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Lol nice, and thank you for your service brother. I was in the Army for awhile. Served 5 years with one re-up, got my stripes and then eventually got out to take advantage of my GI Bill (y) my wife is still in though
Good shit. I plan to stay in for a career but I’d honestly love to get out to be some kind of web designer or developer.

mZiggy

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Marc
Military
Army
T3G Member
Good shit. I plan to stay in for a career but I’d honestly love to get out to be some kind of web designer or developer.
I thought I would be a career soldier for awhile but I eventually couldn't take the BS any longer. My job itself was great. But the f*ckin people man, I swear...no, the grass isn't necessarily greener on the outside, but I sure as hell am happier lol less stressed

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I thought I would be a career soldier for awhile but I eventually couldn't take the BS any longer. My job itself was great. But the f*ckin people man, I swear...no, the grass isn't necessarily greener on the outside, but I sure as hell am happier lol less stressed
I hear you on that.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
If you didn’t see the thread about it, and if you want to, you can add your service to your post information.

mZiggy

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Marc
Military
Army
T3G Member
Thank you for your service the both of you. I get to operate these things all day and been doing it for the past 9 years. “Hyperbaric safety director” here ?
Is it weird that I want to be in one of those just to experience it? Lol ideally not for a legit reason of course

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Thank you for your service the both of you. I get to operate these things all day and been doing it for the past 9 years. “Hyperbaric safety director” here ?
So you create new beings like in Avatar?

Silent_Taco4x4

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Adam
T3G Member

Btw, you totally look like you need to poop in that photo lmfao:LOL:
Is that a Bad Wolf sticker I spy in your window?

mZiggy

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Marc
Military
Army
T3G Member
I just work for a software development company, no not the developer, I get to sell it and implement it.:confused:
Mostly boring(which is why I am on T3G right now) and I miss being outside in the fresh air.
Just means that your time spent outdoors exploring in your truck is that much better

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I want to play,
I enjoy riding around on big boats, Fixing exterior communications and our network.
IMG_0403.JPG

Top Bottom