• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What do my fellow 3GT enthusiasts do to support your truck addictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paint airplanes for Boeing, here is a picture of one of the crazy paint jobs we did for ANA airlines about a year and a half ago. We paint 787,777,767,747 and a 737 every once and a while.

E0BB182C-EE17-4F2A-97FC-EB6EDEF8EE8F.jpeg
If it ain’t a Boeing I’m ain’t going!

@Taco_primo is this pic from Boeing Field BFI?

Thank you for your service brother. Idk about you but i find it funny that i chose the medical field sort of on a whim (not entirely though) when i got out and now i cant see myself doing anything else. Love it
Thank you too brother. I was trying to go corpseman while I was in but I got disowned by my rate they life hell while I was in. I was one of those kids the recruiter got with you. Can change your mos at boot camp. But I love the medical field and would not change it for the world.

Retired Coastie
Security admin weenie for DoD consulting/contracting UDARC

Out of all honesty, my VA C&P pays for my truck stuff. That's my "play" money.

Retired Coastie
Security admin weenie for DoD consulting/contracting UDARC

Out of all honesty, my VA C&P pays for my truck stuff. That's my "play" money.
Lol there you go

Last edited:
I am the art director for MHT Luxury Alloys, which owns Fuel Off-Road, Rotiform, Niche, Foose, Dub Wheels, US Mags.

I used to design diesel engines for John Deere as a contractor. I finally got a job working for John Deere but as a driveline design engineer for large tractors. It's crazy that I work with plenty of people who have never seen a tractor until they came to Deere. When I was in the engines group there were people who had no practical, or hands on, engine experience. Hopefully driveline will be better.

I used to do this for 26 years. Now I manage the maintenance contract on Flight simulators for the Navy MH-60S helo.

DSC00021.JPG

I work in Cybersecurity and compliance consulting. Definitely love what I do and the company I do it for. We are exposed to all sorts of interesting things.... Mostly how loosely large companies protect you sensitive information

my wife works in the same. you gettin ready for blackhat?

30 year Deputy Sheriff. Retiring soon. More Taco time. Yeehaw!!!
That’s awesome, retirement will feel great. Time for more camping!!

my wife works in the same. you gettin ready for blackhat?

We are sending a few of our guys there but I've had my fill. Fuckin place is nuts. I'll be heading to Vegas in September for the PCI Council Community meeting. That one is more of the C-Suite guys and gals I work with. I've got my whole Managed Security Team hounding me for tickets to Blackhat so we are sending some of our senior engineers and analysts. I believe one or 2 of our pen testers are giving talks too

We are sending a few of our guys there but I've had my fill. Fuckin place is nuts. I'll be heading to Vegas in September for the PCI Council Community meeting. That one is more of the C-Suite guys and gals I work with. I've got my whole Managed Security Team hounding me for tickets to Blackhat so we are sending some of our senior engineers and analysts. I believe one or 2 of our pen testers are giving talks too

Seems as you get older the more annoying the conventions become. they aren't quite in the PCI stick more to pen and vulns compliance.

Her last employer was bought by Akamai, but they laid her off back at the beginning of the year for a "re-org" basically waited for her contract per the buyout to be over and got rid of her. worked out nicely for us monetarily. although we are now up in MN where there isn't as much wheeling as there is mudding which im not a fan off.

Seems as you get older the more annoying the conventions become. they aren't quite in the PCI stick more to pen and vulns compliance.

Her last employer was bought by Akamai, but they laid her off back at the beginning of the year for a "re-org" basically waited for her contract per the buyout to be over and got rid of her. worked out nicely for us monetarily. although we are now up in MN where there isn't as much wheeling as there is mudding which im not a fan off.

I love lamp

We do all the above, PCI, NIST, HIPAA, Pen Testing, Vuln Scanning, Managed Security, etc... it's definitely the industry to be in now and for a long time to come.

Hey, sounds like a good reason for you to pack up and move to AZ! ;)

We do all the above, PCI, NIST, HIPAA, Pen Testing, Vuln Scanning, Managed Security, etc... it's definitely the industry to be in now and for a long time to come.

Hey, sounds like a good reason for you to pack up and move to AZ! ;)

I’ve been trying to convince her haha.

Wore the uniform for 10 years(and got my warfare pin as an E3 ;))..
After that, started an apprenticeship in mechanical trades....
Worked for a large shop
Worked for an OEM.
And currently working for a fast growing industrial refrigeration contractor...

But, I gotta fuel a lot of hobbies...
Charger
Bike
3 daughters.....

I get very little down time.

Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back