• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What did you purchase recently?

Pulled the trigger on this so my 2 yr old son can shmob around. Reminds me of the Unimog.

1599795753065.jpeg

He will have a nice little fleet in the garage parking it next to his SV lol.

8614A439-0897-46A3-8A61-B033C0B27CBD.jpeg

I had been having overheating issues with my truck. Changed the thermostat, it wasn’t that. Usually happened when on dusty roads or being idle in one place for long with the ac on. I started looking around for an aftermarket radiator couldn’t really find one that will fit without having to weld mounts. I came across csf and saw that they were releasing a radiator with modified brackets to fit the 3rd gens. I honestly can’t wait to get it and install it. I’ll be one of the first ones getting the radiator so I’ll keep you all posted when I install!

Attachments

• 5A0264FC-6907-428E-B2CA-9EE7002F9459.jpeg
    5A0264FC-6907-428E-B2CA-9EE7002F9459.jpeg
    456.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 43118160-3CA3-4340-B126-245D5F94AF90.jpeg
    43118160-3CA3-4340-B126-245D5F94AF90.jpeg
    468.6 KB · Views: 59
Cbi overland skid plates and Cali Raised led light bar and ditch lights

Where did you order them?
from a local Truck fab place, I have emailed Bilstein several times as well, Back in January, at 3 month, Bilstein told me the should be shipping by mid march. I emailed them again last week, only for them to still say delayed, but no dates. All because of shortages, and man power shortages , from covid.

from a local Truck fab place, I have emailed Bilstein several times as well, Back in January, at 3 month, Bilstein told me the should be shipping by mid march. I emailed them again last week, only for them to still say delayed, but no dates. All because of shortages, and man power shortages , from covid.
The shortage struggle is real. I had the same trouble trying to get the bikes I posted above.

SSO front bumper, off grid dual battery system, molle panels for the bed and Victory 4x4 rock sliders.

Now I just gotta wait 14 weeks.

Check with Rogue Off-road. They posted on their IG they have 6112’s in stock. ROGUE OFFROAD
i did take a look, it doesn't say if they are in stock, or not. I have been in direct contact with Bilstein North America through email. they did say they would hopefully be shipping again by mid March

In the order process for a Valiant Expedition trailer.

Ordered some Method 703s. They're fairly light and the bead grip will let me drop down to 15psi or below for traction and comfort. Nitto Ridge Grapplers are on the way in 255/80 17.

method-mr703-wheel-6lug-matte-black-17x8-5-1000_2048x.jpg

Ordered some Method 703s. They're fairly light and the bead grip will let me drop down to 15psi or below for traction and comfort. Nitto Ridge Grapplers are on the way in 255/80 17.

method-mr703-wheel-6lug-matte-black-17x8-5-1000_2048x.jpg
Ive ran my tires down to 5psi no issues on the dunes with the method bead-grip. They work amazingly well!!

Ive ran my tires down to 5psi no issues on the dunes with the method bead-grip. They work amazingly well!!
Cool. Sand and snow require that sometimes. I'm looking forward to seeing how low I can go and if that will make up for any disadvantages with the skinny tires.

Meso ceiling molle rack, some icon UCA's and I pulled the trigger on those prinsu awning quick-mounts.
I just got the low pro mounts. I’d be interested to see how they compare.

Back