• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Welders?

Lord Humongous

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Inferno
Curious if anyone owns a ESAB machine and what you think about it? I'm about to pull the trigger on an ESAB 235ic EMP. only thing holding me back is it's not as big of a name like Miller. Sweedish design and built in one of the Carolinas. I've done allot of research an it seems like a good buy for a true multi process machine with good features, duty cycle and that its borderline 250 class?

There good machines , I've never had issues another I personally use for my tig is a everlast cheap and it works no prob its not as fancy and nice as the others but bang for the buck

Upvote 0
ESAB makes a good machine. We have been a Lincoln house forever and have been happy with them, but we would consider ESAB, Miller, and Lincoln all worth buying.

Upvote 0
Back