• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Welders?

Lord Humongous

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Instagram
@imperfectadventure
2016 Inferno Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Curious if anyone owns a ESAB machine and what you think about it? I'm about to pull the trigger on an ESAB 235ic EMP. only thing holding me back is it's not as big of a name like Miller. Sweedish design and built in one of the Carolinas. I've done allot of research an it seems like a good buy for a true multi process machine with good features, duty cycle and that its borderline 250 class?

ShikyoX

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Instagram
@shikyox
2017 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
There good machines , I've never had issues another I personally use for my tig is a everlast cheap and it works no prob its not as fancy and nice as the others but bang for the buck

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
#1,346
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Instagram
@victory4x4
YouTube
/victory4x4
2021 Super White Pro Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
ESAB makes a good machine. We have been a Lincoln house forever and have been happy with them, but we would consider ESAB, Miller, and Lincoln all worth buying.