• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Welcome to Tacoma3G.com! How did you find us?

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Welcome to the forum! Our community is better with numbers. With that being said, please let me know how you found the site in the first place. It's good to know where our members are coming from so I know where I should be focusing more energy. Google search, word of mouth, Instagram, etc. Thank you!

Anyone else?

I just got done on working on SEO/Google optimization. Hopefully in the next few days we'll be coming up in 3rd gen Google searches.

Reactions: Ron
Met you On instagram dude! Was there before the soft launch, during soft launch, and still here! Love this community

Watching @Rob Daman ’s latest upload on YouTube he gave the site a shoutout. I checked it out, here I am!
That’s awesome. I think you’re one of the few that are not from Instagram or Facebook.

Insta. Lurked and contributed to TW. This is refreshing. Thanks for creating.

Was told to check it out by a member on tw

I followed you guys on the gram, and after growing frustrations with the over moderation and bullshit games on TW, I was very happy to make the switch. Hopefully we can continue to grow the numbers so that we get more activity on the site. The structure and leadership of this site are far superior than the other fuckshow.

I was searching for sliders and stumbled across the Victory 4X4 coupon code posted on this site. The look of the site was (is) professional & clean so I started looking through the forums and decided to set up camp here.

I was searching for sliders and stumbled across the Victory 4X4 coupon code posted on this site. The look of the site was (is) professional & clean so I started looking through the forums and decided to set up camp here.
Thank you for your feedback! It is very valuable to me.

First learned about T3G after performing an upgrade install in Lance's (will find his user name and tag) Tacoma. Both Lance and @MilkTeacoma expressed that this was a collection of enthusiast committed to a higher standard of community. It was when @Rob Daman told us about the upcoming open house (This weekend at @BDS Tactical Gear - Thanks Guys for hosting!!) that we got plugged in with @Jay + the Team and made it official.

Looking forward to engaging with the T3G Community!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back