• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Welcome to Tacoma3G.com! How did you find us?

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really impressed with their products and haven't met a dissatisfied customer yet.

See you there!

First learned about T3G after performing an upgrade install in Lance's (will find his user name and tag) Tacoma. Both Lance and @MilkTeacoma expressed that this was a collection of enthusiast committed to a higher standard of community. It was when @Rob Daman told us about the upcoming open house (This weekend at @BDS Tactical Gear - Thanks Guys for hosting!!) that we got plugged in with @Jay + the Team and made it official.

Looking forward to engaging with the T3G Community!!

Reactions: Jay
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back