• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Vegas Island

Vegas Island

5️⃣ Platinum
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Hi everyone,

Here's my '18 4 door. I bought it back in December 2018. I did a Toytec BOSS 3" lift, Icon Delta Joint Tubular UCA's, 17x8.5 Ray 10 gun metal wheels, 33" 285/70/17 BFG KO2's. I just tinted it recently and purchased the faux TRD Pro Grille and amber Raptor style lights. I'll have that installed in the next month or so.

Attachments

• Lift1.jpg
    Lift1.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 210
Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum Jason! Truck looks good so far - that center console cover is neat. What are your other plans for it?

My future plans are the TRD Pro Grille and amber Raptor lights (with a slight customization) and a double row light bar below the grille. That's it so far.

My future plans are the TRD Pro Grille and amber Raptor lights (with a slight customization) and a double row light bar below the grille. That's it so far.
The hidden bumper light bar that goes behind the already existing cut out in the bumper? That is/was one of my favorite mods when I had it. It looked so clean and sleeper but it was super bright when you had to use it.

Welcome!! The truck looks killer (y)

Thanks. I'm going to make a video of the truck soon. As far as mods, this may be it until the beginning of next year!

Haven't been around much due to being busy working this summer. I just added the new handles in the back as well as the radio knobs. Big improvement for the radio!

Attachments

• Hang001.jpg
    Hang001.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Knob1.jpg
    Knob1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Knob2.jpg
    Knob2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 125
Back