• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Vegas Island

I bought the Rago Fabrication quick release fire extinguisher mount. Fits great! I thought it was a good idea considering half the time I'm driving I'm towing my pressure washing equipment for work. Better to play it safe as ya never know.
FE1.jpg
FE2.jpg

I just got the Mountain Hatch tail gate today. Way cool! Much more comfortable to get up or sit on. I'm constantly in and out of the bed for work and the stock one was killing my knees every time I hit those grooves. I like the cup holders too! Looking forward to using those as the weather gets warmer. Looks a hell of a lot better too!

Attachments

• MH005.jpg
    MH005.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 123
  • MH006.jpg
    MH006.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 109
  • MH004.jpg
    MH004.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 100
  • MH001.jpg
    MH001.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 102
Your truck looks great! Would you mind posting a link to the Toytec Boss kit you have installed? My local shop is pushing Toytec on me and I'm unsure what I'm going to do. The kit they showed me is just a 2" lift, not 3". Thanks!

Your truck looks great! Would you mind posting a link to the Toytec Boss kit you have installed? My local shop is pushing Toytec on me and I'm unsure what I'm going to do. The kit they showed me is just a 2" lift, not 3". Thanks!

Done.

Custom Tacoma badge added today! Badge from Taco Vinyl. I added the skull and adhered it.

Attachments

• IMG_3748.jpg
    IMG_3748.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3747.jpg
    IMG_3747.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3746.jpg
    IMG_3746.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 97
Haven't been around in a bit due to not much going on but I just ordered the SSO Slimline Full Plate Bumper. I'm excited! It'll have a 20" Heise single row LED light up front. I was advised it can take 12-14 weeks to arrive. Just in time for summer! Actually, it'll probably arrive sooner than that. The pic is for reference. I'll definitely post once it arrives and is installed.

Attachments

• TcmaSLMBmpr.jpg
    TcmaSLMBmpr.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 99
Anyone recommend a good shop in Vegas for install on the bumper? Been looking at Rogue, ORW and Sin City Overland.

Last edited:
Looks like the hardest part of that install would getting the stock bumper off and the new one in place

My latest mod. Not paying attention, I bought the glove box organizer for the late model 4Runner. I guess there isn't one for the Tacoma as it didn't quite fit inside with the vertical piece in place. I simply used the horizontal piece only and placed sticky pieces of velcro to keep it in place. Easily done and quite satisfied.

Attachments

• Gbox1.jpg
    Gbox1.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 85
  • GBox2.jpg
    GBox2.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 85
Bumper install and a few other accessories scheduled to be installed right after Christmas. I will definitely post pics!

Hi everyone,

Here's my '18 4 door. I bought it back in December 2018. I did a Toytec BOSS 3" lift, Icon Delta Joint Tubular UCA's, 17x8.5 Ray 10 gun metal wheels, 33" 285/70/17 BFG KO2's. I just tinted it recently and purchased the faux TRD Pro Grille and amber Raptor style lights. I'll have that installed in the next month or so.
Nice. Looks sharp!! 👌

Great!! So where did you get it? I’m interested in getting one. Thanks guys. 👍
I bought off a guy that makes them on Facebook. I think he's mentioned somewhere in my thread. DM me and I'll look him up.

Last edited:
A few more pics of the SSO Slimline Full Plate Bumper with a 20" Heise LED light bar. I also put the Rigid ditch light in along with Desert Does It seat jackers.

Attachments

• Jan 010.jpg
    Jan 010.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Jan 009.jpg
    Jan 009.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Jan 006.jpg
    Jan 006.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Jan 005.jpg
    Jan 005.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Jan 003.jpg
    Jan 003.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Jan 002.jpg
    Jan 002.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Jan 001.jpg
    Jan 001.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Been lagging on coming in here. Bought a few new accessories. These aluminum vent rings from Yotaverse came in today. I think they look great! More to come soon.

Attachments

• OLD.jpg
    OLD.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 82
  • New1.jpg
    New1.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 78
  • New2.jpg
    New2.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 80
Another quick addition. AJT Designs chrome door handle covers.

Attachments

• H001.jpg
    H001.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 78
  • H002.jpg
    H002.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 79
Back