• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TRD Pro Fox Kit

Soldato321

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
I have the opportunity to buy a take off TRD Pro Fox suspension kit (front and rear).

What's a good price for these?

I see the seller started at $2100, now down to $1800. Looks like they are close to $3k new.

Also, these are claimed to have only ~1k miles on them.

Is someone gonna nudge me???? :)

I'm not gonna try to make you buy them, but I gotta say that i love my Pro suspension. It's great and I beat up on it fairly often between general off roading as far as hill climbs and following trails and whatnot goes, and blasting through the desert and over washboard sections pretty damn fast. The Fox suspension soaks it all up and asks for more. (Obviously dont be an idiot or you'll break something for sure, but if you're not being a dumbass, the Pro suspension is excellent)

try to get it for less if you really got your mind made up for it.

the only consideration is that you won't be able to get more of lift on it besides the included 1 inch front lift it has.

fyi Fox does rebuild them.

Just wondering are they adjustable?...I ask cause the older pro suspension (bilstein) is not.

Back