• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Suspension TRD Pro Fox Kit

Soldato321

3️⃣ Silver
Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy a take off TRD Pro Fox suspension kit (front and rear).

What's a good price for these?

I see the seller started at $2100, now down to $1800. Looks like they are close to $3k new.

Also, these are claimed to have only ~1k miles on them.

Is someone gonna nudge me???? :)

mZiggy

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score
I'm not gonna try to make you buy them, but I gotta say that i love my Pro suspension. It's great and I beat up on it fairly often between general off roading as far as hill climbs and following trails and whatnot goes, and blasting through the desert and over washboard sections pretty damn fast. The Fox suspension soaks it all up and asks for more. (Obviously dont be an idiot or you'll break something for sure, but if you're not being a dumbass, the Pro suspension is excellent)

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
7:12 PM
Reaction score
try to get it for less if you really got your mind made up for it.

the only consideration is that you won't be able to get more of lift on it besides the included 1 inch front lift it has.

fyi Fox does rebuild them.

Forge

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
10:12 PM
Reaction score
Just wondering are they adjustable?...I ask cause the older pro suspension (bilstein) is not.