SUSPENSION TRD Pro Fox Kit

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Soldato321

= III • Silver
First Name
Saverio
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I have the opportunity to buy a take off TRD Pro Fox suspension kit (front and rear).

What's a good price for these?

I see the seller started at $2100, now down to $1800. Looks like they are close to $3k new.

Also, these are claimed to have only ~1k miles on them.

Is someone gonna nudge me???? :)

mZiggy

= IV • Gold
T3G O.G.
First Name
Marc
Military
Army
T3G Member
I'm not gonna try to make you buy them, but I gotta say that i love my Pro suspension. It's great and I beat up on it fairly often between general off roading as far as hill climbs and following trails and whatnot goes, and blasting through the desert and over washboard sections pretty damn fast. The Fox suspension soaks it all up and asks for more. (Obviously dont be an idiot or you'll break something for sure, but if you're not being a dumbass, the Pro suspension is excellent)

Rob Daman

= VII • Aficionado
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
try to get it for less if you really got your mind made up for it.

the only consideration is that you won't be able to get more of lift on it besides the included 1 inch front lift it has.

fyi Fox does rebuild them.

Forge

= II • Bronze
T3G Member
Just wondering are they adjustable?...I ask cause the older pro suspension (bilstein) is not.

Top Bottom