• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Trail Tacoma Introduction

Trail Tacoma

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
trailtacoma.com
Hey guys!

My name is Konrad. I'm newer to the Tacoma community, I came from the 4Runner side of the family.

My first truck was an Isuzu Trooper, followed by a 3rd Gen 4Runner, and then a 4th Gen 4Runner.

I built my 3rd & 4th Gen 4Runners to take us off the grid and explore the incredible lands the USA (and beyond) has to offer.

I'm in a 2017 OR Tacoma now, with a quickly growing build sheet.

Trail Tacoma is our brand, where we cover all things 2nd & 3rd Gen Tacoma.
Installs, reviews, overviews, how-tos, just about anything Tacoma goes!

Check our site out here.
&
My personal author page.

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Stoked to be here!

RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-13.jpg
RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-21.jpg

RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-15.jpg
RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-23.jpg

Last edited:
I want to know where you got those Goodyear MT/R's :) still my favorite tire. Wish they still made that version.

Cool. Like them?
I'm working on a review and overview now.

They're a budget tire. Completely remolded. Not to be confused with retreaded.

They're roughly $800 for a set of (5) 285/70/17s - E-Load. And sometimes they run 15% off sales.

We put them through 50+ miles of varying trails a couple of weeks back.

Do they perform like a set that would cost twice as much? Of course not. But do they get the job done and save you a ton of money? For sure! All depends on your needs. If you're just looking to get a bigger set of tires on your truck, without spending $2k - these are a good bet.

Welcome! Checking out the site currently...and now my wallet (and wife) is gonna hate me. Thanks for that :ROFLMAO:

Sick rig! Welcome!

Awww yeaaa! Welcome aboard. I saw you partnered with RRW on some rock sliders group buy. May have to jump on board.

Hey guys!

My name is Konrad. I'm newer to the Tacoma community, I came from the 4Runner side of the family.

My first truck was an Isuzu Trooper, followed by a 3rd Gen 4Runner, and then a 4th Gen 4Runner.

I built my 3rd & 4th Gen 4Runners to take us off the grid and explore the incredible lands the USA (and beyond) has to offer.

I'm in a 2017 OR Tacoma now, with a quickly growing build sheet.

Trail Tacoma is our brand, where we cover all things 2nd & 3rd Gen Tacoma.
Installs, reviews, overviews, how-tos, just about anything Tacoma goes!

Check our site out here.
&
My personal author page.

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Stoked to be here!

RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-13.jpg
RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-21.jpg

RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-15.jpg
RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-23.jpg
Welcome! Nice rig!

Back