• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

Tacoma3G is a beginner-friendly 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2016-2023 model-years) forum. We are a community of people who are focused on good information and good vibes. T3G is the passion-project of a USMC/Toyota technician.

Trail Tacoma Introduction

Trail Tacoma

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys!

My name is Konrad. I'm newer to the Tacoma community, I came from the 4Runner side of the family.

My first truck was an Isuzu Trooper, followed by a 3rd Gen 4Runner, and then a 4th Gen 4Runner.

I built my 3rd & 4th Gen 4Runners to take us off the grid and explore the incredible lands the USA (and beyond) has to offer.

I'm in a 2017 OR Tacoma now, with a quickly growing build sheet.

Trail Tacoma is our brand, where we cover all things 2nd & 3rd Gen Tacoma.
Installs, reviews, overviews, how-tos, just about anything Tacoma goes!

Check our site out here.
&
My personal author page.

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Stoked to be here!

RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-13.jpg
RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-21.jpg

RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-15.jpg
RRW_Rock_Slider_Group_Buy-23.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. Like them?
I'm working on a review and overview now.

They're a budget tire. Completely remolded. Not to be confused with retreaded.

They're roughly $800 for a set of (5) 285/70/17s - E-Load. And sometimes they run 15% off sales.

We put them through 50+ miles of varying trails a couple of weeks back.

Do they perform like a set that would cost twice as much? Of course not. But do they get the job done and save you a ton of money? For sure! All depends on your needs. If you're just looking to get a bigger set of tires on your truck, without spending $2k - these are a good bet.

Welcome! Checking out the site currently...and now my wallet (and wife) is gonna hate me. Thanks for that :ROFLMAO:

Hey guys!

My name is Konrad. I'm newer to the Tacoma community, I came from the 4Runner side of the family.

My first truck was an Isuzu Trooper, followed by a 3rd Gen 4Runner, and then a 4th Gen 4Runner.

I built my 3rd & 4th Gen 4Runners to take us off the grid and explore the incredible lands the USA (and beyond) has to offer.

I'm in a 2017 OR Tacoma now, with a quickly growing build sheet.

Trail Tacoma is our brand, where we cover all things 2nd & 3rd Gen Tacoma.
Installs, reviews, overviews, how-tos, just about anything Tacoma goes!

Check our site out here.
&
My personal author page.

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Stoked to be here!

View attachment 43186View attachment 43187
View attachment 43188View attachment 43189
Welcome! Nice rig!

Back