• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Toyota pro shop TSS garnish trouble

Oh_hai_tacoma

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Has anyone else had trouble trying to click in the TSS garnish that you get with the pro grille? I tried clicking it in with the grill in the truck and off the truck and I can’t seem to find a way to attach it. In the videos I found the people seem to click it in without much issue. I kinda think a part of the plastic may be milder a little too long and blocking the clasp from setting. Any input appreciated. Below is a picture of the clips that are driving me insane.

Has anyone else had trouble trying to click in the TSS garnish that you get with the pro grille? I tried clicking it in with the grill in the truck and off the truck and I can’t seem to find a way to attach it. In the videos I found the people seem to click it in without much issue. I kinda think a part of the plastic may be milder a little too long and blocking the clasp from setting. Any input appreciated. Below is a picture of the clips that are driving me insane.
Did u get oem or replica

Upvote 0
It’s the replica that Toyota pro shop sells
The grill itself is ok if it’s replica but If the garnish is oem it will work if the garnish is replica (glass piece) it won’t click in correctly not only that with a replica it may not even let ur sensor work if u have a 2018+?

Upvote 0
I managed to get my garnish on the grille from Toyota pro shop and installed yesterday. I'm having issues with PCS not working. A message popped up and said I need to clean the sensor. Did you have the same issue?

Attachments

• IMG_20191026_174607_232.jpg
    IMG_20191026_174607_232.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
Back