Toyota pro shop TSS garnish trouble | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

Toyota pro shop TSS garnish trouble

Oh_hai_tacoma

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Paul
T3G #
Has anyone else had trouble trying to click in the TSS garnish that you get with the pro grille? I tried clicking it in with the grill in the truck and off the truck and I can’t seem to find a way to attach it. In the videos I found the people seem to click it in without much issue. I kinda think a part of the plastic may be milder a little too long and blocking the clasp from setting. Any input appreciated. Below is a picture of the clips that are driving me insane.

Jesse Rizo

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G #
Has anyone else had trouble trying to click in the TSS garnish that you get with the pro grille? I tried clicking it in with the grill in the truck and off the truck and I can’t seem to find a way to attach it. In the videos I found the people seem to click it in without much issue. I kinda think a part of the plastic may be milder a little too long and blocking the clasp from setting. Any input appreciated. Below is a picture of the clips that are driving me insane.
Did u get oem or replica

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Oh_hai_tacoma

First Name
Paul
T3G #
It’s the replica that Toyota pro shop sells

Jesse Rizo

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G #
It’s the replica that Toyota pro shop sells
The grill itself is ok if it’s replica but If the garnish is oem it will work if the garnish is replica (glass piece) it won’t click in correctly not only that with a replica it may not even let ur sensor work if u have a 2018+?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Oh_hai_tacoma

First Name
Paul
T3G #
I emailed Toyotaproshoo. Hopefully they get back to me on the issue.