• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TOTAL CHAOS | Feedback, Pics, Product Info, *ANYTHING TC RELATED*

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
TOTAL CHAOS | Feedback, Pics, Product Info, *ANYTHING TC RELATED*

[IMG]

Comment on this thread if you have feedback on ANY TC products, pics from your adventures or build pics, questions about products, or just want to discuss anything TOTAL CHAOS

We'll be sharing our social media feed here too. Subscribe to this thread for some sweet pics and to be notified anytime we post up.

Go cause some CHAOS!
- TOTAL CHAOS

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

REMINDER: We are closed thru Jan 5th -- Please contact: Off Road Warehouse | Toytec | SDHQ to place any orders

[IMG]

We're currently enjoying vacation TC style!

Want better off road performance and a better ride on pavement?

The front end is where it all starts. Here at TC we produce key components that work together with a quality set of extended travel coilovers to drastically improve your vehicle's handling and component reliability. Your wish list....⁣

1. Coilovers - Where it all starts! There are more differences than just a color in shock performance. Shocks provide 2-3" lift. @kingshocks & @elkasuspension offer external dial controls for compression dampening adjustment to customize your ride quality. Their internal valving + spring rate combinations offer some of the best ride quality on the market. ⁣

2. Upper Control Arms - Optimize steering geometry! Designed to enable 1" of added droop travel provided by the shocks, and corrects the caster issues encountered when lifting the vehicle.⁣

3. Cam Tab Gussets - Keep alignment straight! They reinforce weak factory cam alignment tab plates prone to bending during hard front impacts or harsh bottom outs while on the brakes.⁣

4. Spindle Gussets - Dont get stranded! Strengthens OEM spindle uprights and prevents the knuckle from bending caused by a hard front end impact.⁣

5. Lower Control Arms - Long travel inspired! Urethane bushings pivot without resistance and a lower uniball conversion provides confidence and durability that even @dakarrally racers can trust. TC uses all 4130 chromoly plate with internal gussets and ribs for max strength. ⁣

6. Body Mount Chop Plates - Clearance is needed! Installing larger tires requires trimming the factory body mounts. These plates reinforce the factory body mount. ⁣

Original link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b65Dqhy_7/

"Time flies! So glad I have Lil T for my transportation ?
This one is a bitter sweet memory. A race with a legend in the right seat. We were running top 5 out of 60+ guys on our tail for day 2 and then a high speed roll over after a steering rack failure lap 2 day 2. WFO Vance at the door day 1 telling me "DONT LIFT - WFO off the jump!" and the crew at TC giving us the opportunity to race at SNORE Battle at Primm. GOOD TIMES!!"

- Nicole Pitell-Vaughan

Original link: https://www.facebook.com/TotalChaosFabrication/videos/725449047495646/

been eyeballing your sua stock mount question if I wanna still tow with my truck will the hd kit suffice? Or am I going wrong direction the stock springs suck. And I want good off road but still be able to tow boat. I’ve asked on other threads and everybody says why I love bombing. Through desert here in AZ. But don’t wanna lose my truck towing capabilities. Any help would be appreciated. By the way running ads coil overs front and ads piggybacks in rear.

been eyeballing your sua stock mount question if I wanna still tow with my truck will the hd kit suffice? Or am I going wrong direction the stock springs suck. And I want good off road but still be able to tow boat. I’ve asked on other threads and everybody says why I love bombing. Through desert here in AZ. But don’t wanna lose my truck towing capabilities. Any help would be appreciated. By the way running ads coil overs front and ads piggybacks in rear.

The kit isn't really meant for towing. It could be dependent on how big your boat is but we wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

Absolute best company for UCA's, coil bucket gussets, alignment tabs, and spindle gussets! Helps my mid-travel 17' Tacoma handle the dunes at Silver Lake Sand Dunes like butter. Can't wait to get a set of LCA's next to finish the front!

JKP_5737.jpg
suspension setup.jpg

Received a set of bed stiffeners today. Ordered them because your design was the lowest profile and I like that it uses that top bolt too. Haven't installed yet, but will.

-M

Received a set of bed stiffeners today. Ordered them because your design was the lowest profile and I like that it uses that top bolt too. Haven't installed yet, but will.

-M

Great! Thanks for the support

Feel free to share any pics or feedback once you install them

Great! Thanks for the support

Feel free to share any pics or feedback once you install them

Got them installed. We'll be installing a RTT soon and will feature the brackets in a video about that.

Also, the top of the bracket is at the exact height to serve as a support for a bed organizer I'm going to build similar to the one I built for our 4Runner. You can see that one here: DIY Drawer less Drawer System for SUV from single sheet of Ply Wood for overlanding and camping

-M

Original link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBOdwS1B8Rw/

[IMG]

Vehicle Specifications:
2020 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Heritage Edition

Front Suspension:
- TOTAL CHAOS UCA's
- TOTAL CHAOS Stock Length Expedition Series LCA's
- KING 3.0" Extended Travel Coilovers with Compression Adjusters

Rear Suspension/Axle:
- TOTAL CHAOS Chromoly Adjustable Rear Links
- KING 3.0" 2-Tube External Bypass Shocks
- TOTAL CHAOS 3.0” King Rear Shock Reservoir Shields

Interior:
- Rear Cargo Area Spare Tire Mount
- Pro Eagle Offroad Jack
- Plano Storage Box

Body/Extertior:
- TOTAL CHAOS Aluminum Skidplate and Belly Pan

Wheels/Tires:
- TRD/BBS Forged Offroad Wheels
- BFGoodrich A/T KO2 35x12.50R18

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PICS (Thread COMING SOON)

Back