TOTAL CHAOS | Feedback, Pics, Product Info, *ANYTHING TC RELATED*

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member
TOTAL CHAOS | Feedback, Pics, Product Info, *ANYTHING TC RELATED*

[IMG]

Comment on this thread if you have feedback on ANY TC products, pics from your adventures or build pics, questions about products, or just want to discuss anything TOTAL CHAOS

We'll be sharing our social media feed here too. Subscribe to this thread for some sweet pics and to be notified anytime we post up.

Go cause some CHAOS!
- TOTAL CHAOS

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Tyler

T3G Level: Legendary
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member
Want better off road performance and a better ride on pavement?

The front end is where it all starts. Here at TC we produce key components that work together with a quality set of extended travel coilovers to drastically improve your vehicle's handling and component reliability. Your wish list....⁣

1. Coilovers - Where it all starts! There are more differences than just a color in shock performance. Shocks provide 2-3" lift. @kingshocks & @elkasuspension offer external dial controls for compression dampening adjustment to customize your ride quality. Their internal valving + spring rate combinations offer some of the best ride quality on the market. ⁣

2. Upper Control Arms - Optimize steering geometry! Designed to enable 1" of added droop travel provided by the shocks, and corrects the caster issues encountered when lifting the vehicle.⁣

3. Cam Tab Gussets - Keep alignment straight! They reinforce weak factory cam alignment tab plates prone to bending during hard front impacts or harsh bottom outs while on the brakes.⁣

4. Spindle Gussets - Dont get stranded! Strengthens OEM spindle uprights and prevents the knuckle from bending caused by a hard front end impact.⁣

5. Lower Control Arms - Long travel inspired! Urethane bushings pivot without resistance and a lower uniball conversion provides confidence and durability that even @dakarrally racers can trust. TC uses all 4130 chromoly plate with internal gussets and ribs for max strength. ⁣

6. Body Mount Chop Plates - Clearance is needed! Installing larger tires requires trimming the factory body mounts. These plates reinforce the factory body mount. ⁣

Original link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b65Dqhy_7/

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member
"Time flies! So glad I have Lil T for my transportation ?
This one is a bitter sweet memory. A race with a legend in the right seat. We were running top 5 out of 60+ guys on our tail for day 2 and then a high speed roll over after a steering rack failure lap 2 day 2. WFO Vance at the door day 1 telling me "DONT LIFT - WFO off the jump!" and the crew at TC giving us the opportunity to race at SNORE Battle at Primm. GOOD TIMES!!"

- Nicole Pitell-Vaughan

Original link: https://www.facebook.com/TotalChaosFabrication/videos/725449047495646/

The_Trooper88

T3G Level: Silver
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tim
T3G Member
been eyeballing your sua stock mount question if I wanna still tow with my truck will the hd kit suffice? Or am I going wrong direction the stock springs suck. And I want good off road but still be able to tow boat. I’ve asked on other threads and everybody says why I love bombing. Through desert here in AZ. But don’t wanna lose my truck towing capabilities. Any help would be appreciated. By the way running ads coil overs front and ads piggybacks in rear.

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member
been eyeballing your sua stock mount question if I wanna still tow with my truck will the hd kit suffice? Or am I going wrong direction the stock springs suck. And I want good off road but still be able to tow boat. I’ve asked on other threads and everybody says why I love bombing. Through desert here in AZ. But don’t wanna lose my truck towing capabilities. Any help would be appreciated. By the way running ads coil overs front and ads piggybacks in rear.

The kit isn't really meant for towing. It could be dependent on how big your boat is but we wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

TRDOFHOLLAND

T3G Level: Platinum
First Name
Jeremy
T3G Member
Absolute best company for UCA's, coil bucket gussets, alignment tabs, and spindle gussets! Helps my mid-travel 17' Tacoma handle the dunes at Silver Lake Sand Dunes like butter. Can't wait to get a set of LCA's next to finish the front!

JKP_5737.jpg
suspension setup.jpg

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member
Meet Rusty!

New walk around video of our 2nd Gen overland build 'Rusty' is up. So many practical upgrades on this one including TC UCA's, Expedition Series LCA's, 35's and more. Check it out and let us know what you think

Original link: https://youtu.be/rpe--Wenohs

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Member
Top Bottom