• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tire size with 3" lift/level?

Cementtaco92

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I've bought a 3" lift/level kit for my 2019 tacoma trd off road. I am wondering if anyone has done the same and how big of a tire I could fit under it after I have it installed? Thanks
20181215_104810.jpg

I've bought a 3" lift/level kit for my 2019 tacoma trd off road. I am wondering if anyone has done the same and how big of a tire I could fit under it after I have it installed? Thanks
20181215_104810.jpg
realistically 285/75/16 with minor rubbing, but you can trim or CMC. If you trimmed and CMC you could even potentially fit 35's no problem.

Awesome thanks! What does trimming and cmc cost (obviously not exact) and what do they do?
you can do it yourself for the price of a harbor freight heat gun and disk grinder. welding the CMC plate on would cost you about 20$ for the plate each side and however much someone charges you to weld them on which could be about 15$

Back