WHEELS/TIRES Tire size with 3" lift/level?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Cementtaco92

= II • Bronze
First Name
Mike
T3G Member
#1,761
I've bought a 3" lift/level kit for my 2019 tacoma trd off road. I am wondering if anyone has done the same and how big of a tire I could fit under it after I have it installed? Thanks
20181215_104810.jpg

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I've bought a 3" lift/level kit for my 2019 tacoma trd off road. I am wondering if anyone has done the same and how big of a tire I could fit under it after I have it installed? Thanks
20181215_104810.jpg
realistically 285/75/16 with minor rubbing, but you can trim or CMC. If you trimmed and CMC you could even potentially fit 35's no problem.

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Awesome thanks! What does trimming and cmc cost (obviously not exact) and what do they do?
you can do it yourself for the price of a harbor freight heat gun and disk grinder. welding the CMC plate on would cost you about 20$ for the plate each side and however much someone charges you to weld them on which could be about 15$

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I second the 285/75r16. Make the most of your lift with that size.

Top Bottom