• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Temporary shutdown at Victory 4x4 due to stay-at-home order in Michigan

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.victory4x4.com
2021 Pro DCSB Auto
Super White
Today, March 23rd, Michigan's Governor issued a stay-at-home order for all employees of non-essential businesses until April 14th. For the safety of our employees, we are complying with that order and sending everyone home and closing our physical location for the duration. Customer service and tech support will still be available, but please bear with us as our team learns to manage that from home. As of right now, the best way to contact us would be via e-mail at info@victory4x4.com

On the production side, we did see the writing on the wall the last couple weeks and have been sending as much product out the door as possible. If you are waiting on an order and don't see a tracking number in your inbox today, please know that we will be back to 100% production capacity as soon as we safely and legally can get the whole gang back together.

We aren't closing the website, so you can still place an order and even save a little coin using the code "TAXSALE". Our standard lead times will take effect the second we get the gears turning again.

We'd just like to say we have one of the best teams we have ever had here, and we are doing everything in our power to keep everyone employed and healthy during this chaotic time.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

attachFull3851931

Just wanting to check on you all... you all back to full operation or still having to follow a stay at home order?

Thanks for checking on us! We are shipping on a very limited basis right now while most of the office staff and engineering is still working from home. Doing our best to keep everyone safe (y)

Awesome! I may or may not be waiting on a blitz bumper! But I am definitely understanding of this trying time for everyone! Hope you all continue to be safe and stay healthy!

Back