• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma3G's YouTuber Directory || Have a YouTube? Share it here!

• Channel name: tech1302
  • Channel URL: tech1302
  • Topics covered on channel: Performance stuff on my 2020 trd off road, basic mechanic videos, 4 wheeler stuff, and anything else I think is channel worthy.

• Topics covered on channel: Performance stuff on my 2020 trd off road, basic mechanic videos, 4 wheeler stuff, and anything else I think is channel worthy.
Suggestion: you might break up your videos into playlists based on what they are about/ what vehicle is in use. I'd like to look at your Taco videos but everything is mixed together.

Got you added to the list.

We have a handful of members making YouTube content so I think it would be cool if we put all of our channel links in a nice little directory. I encourage subscribing to fellow T3G members as it will give a sense of being real life friends with each other despite potentially never getting to meet in person. 💘

If you want your channel added, copy and paste the following text with your info included and I will add it to the list. 🎦

• Channel name:
  • Channel URL:
  • Topics covered on channel:
  • Instagram handle (if applicable):

FORUM NAMECHANNEL NAME/URLTOPICS COVEREDINSTAGRAM
@TylerThe Wandering WinterfieldsMy Tacoma, Four Wheel Camper, DIY, full-time road life adventures@wanderingwinterfields
@Ibryant20Ian BryantTraveling the US, full time RV living, overland/Tacoma, hiking/backpacking@ibryant20
@Jesse RizoJesse RizoDIY installs, reviews, giveaways, offroad trails, camping vlogs@_jesserizo
@knightacomaknightacomaTacoma related installs, product reviews/overviews, adventures, mountain biking@knightacoma
@Mr. NobodyTaco_NobodysInformational walk-arounds, product info, and travel videos@taco_nobodys
@OzarkLanderOzarkLanderOur adventures in Arkansas, Tacoma/4Runner mod installs, custom fab@ozarklander
@onwrrdsOnwrrdsInstalls & how-to, off-roading, camping, truck walk-arounds, vlogs@onwrrds
@RevN3RevN3 Adventures!Exploring Oregon backcountry and installing stuff on my truck, poorly@revnthree
@Rob DamanRob DamanStuff@_RobDaman
@Ruben ZAdventure TacomaDay trips in my Tacoma, installs, etc.@adventure.tacoma
@StormRnrAll-Terrain FamilyFamily Adventure: camping, overlanding, 4x4, biking, skiing, etc.@allterrainfamily
@Tacobeltranadventure w beltransCamping, mountains, off-road gear, road trips@avtr.rig
@Tacomadad18Tacoma DadOff-roading from easy to hardcore, DIY work@tacomadad18
@Taco.HOGTaco.HogWheeling videos@taco.hog
@Tech1302tech1302Performance stuff on my 2020 Taco, basic mechanic videos, 4-wheeler stuff, etc.n/a
@thetopalovicthetopalovicHow-to installs and reviews on my 3rd Gen Tacoma@thetopalovictaco
@UnpavedPreferredUnpaved PreferredHiking, trail running, off-roading, camping, exploring@unpavedpreferred
  • Channel name: Tacomatters
  • Channel URL: XeBYKtzynqpmHXj_swKoZg
  • Topics covered on channel: Overlanding, off-roading, camping, hiking, backpacking, mountain biking
  • Instagram handle (if applicable): @Tacomatters

Not my channel however a RTB (Retired Trail Buddy) Mark has a great channel showcasing all his adventures and the people that share them! We just did the COBDR together and there is some good Jeep vs Toyota banter. In addition day 3 will show some of my build. Please enjoy and support this channel as Mark served our country as his career choice!

Channel name: DxD Overland (Mark Doiron)
Channel URL:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIK_7F7GJJcvTo9d7Ag5cYA
Topics covered on channel: Overlanding / History / Builds / Adventures
Instagram handle (if applicable): digitalbydoiron

• Channel name: Cole Gilli
  • Channel URL: Cole Gilli
  • Topics covered on the channel: My Tacoma, boating, and random experiences I encounter through life!
  • Instagram handle (if applicable): @cole_gilli

Back