• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I’ve been on forums since 2004 and have almost always created or heavily used a thread like this. So following tradition, here it finally is for T3G.

This is our thread (outside of Controlled Chaos threads) to post anything not worthy of its own thread. Small talk.

Camping with @Paige this weekend myself.

Any special goals while you’re out? Ours is to “learn” how to use her Canon Rebel, lol.

Trail cooking is one of the big ones. We challenged the boys to create a menu that they will be able to cook on the trail, as well as at the site (9 miles into the White Mountains), so they have to be conscious of weight. The adults have created their own menu (I have left over mountain house, that shit lasts forever).

This is a regularly scheduled Scout campout. We've done this one before with 15 scouts. This time it's 4 scouts, 3 adults. Not a particularly challenging hike, most of it is on a rail trail (first 6 miles or so). The last 3 is a bit on the challenging side. We're gonna try to get on the trail around 9 am, to the site by 1, set up then hit a peak.

My personal goal this year is getting my pack under 26 pounds. Last time we did this one it was October, and much colder. This year we're expecting a low of about 38 on the trail overnight. Everyone on this hike (except for one of the adults) hammocks, so that takes a lot of weight away.

Got sunburned as fuck camping in the mountains last weekend and my entire face started peeling this morning, just in time for a meeting with some high profile people from our largest customer. Fucking fantastic. Of course I lathered the kid up with sunblock before setting out on hikes and stuff but put nothing on myself.

Got sunburned as fuck camping in the mountains last weekend and my entire face started peeling this morning, just in time for a meeting with some high profile people from our largest customer. Fucking fantastic. Of course I lathered the kid up with sunblock before setting out on hikes and stuff but put nothing on myself.
Dude, fuck that. I would’ve been dying the whole time and completely distracted.

HAHAHAHA I do the same GD thing......

One of our customers told me he has a Bose system in his Colorado, and I laughed at him.

Hmmmmmmmmm.......... The guy he drove to my facility with was driving a pretty clean 2018 MGM offroad. Told him when he was ready, I'd let him listen to my system.

#dadlife is right.

My kids are 15 now (I have twins, a boy and a girl). If they don't lather up themselves after I tell them to, and they burn, I laugh at them. Unmercifully.

#dadlife is right.

My kids are 15 now (I have twins, a boy and a girl). If they don't lather up themselves after I tell them to, and they burn, I laugh at them. Unmercifully.
Mine isn't even 5 so I can't leave her to her own devices and laugh yet.
I let myself burn first which lasts about a day. Then I turn to a beautiful natural bronze Italian tan. I would fuck me.
I have Northern Italian and Irish blood in me... don't stand a fucking chance. I usually burn, tan, burn, tan, etc. all summer and return to uberwhite, then burn again, etc. etc.

Hopefully my winch mount got delivered and didn’t need to be signed for.

I hate Fed ex with shit like that. I sometimes leave a note on the door with a release signature

Sailor and 7 tonight bitches. 1537492795708756743164237711655.jpg

I hate Fed ex with shit like that. I sometimes leave a note on the door with a release signature
Hmm, good idea. Fedex seems to hate my GF’s apartment and doesn’t even attempt to deliver, I’ve filed 6 reports so far

Back