• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma World

Been real busy at work guys. Really hoping to catch up on hundreds of posts over this next week. :(

Must be in the air, I've been busier than a one armed guy in an ass kicking contest (or something like that). Was 70 the other day, getting up to 5" of snow tomorrow.

Mods are trickling in, nothing major yet but I'll update my intro thread when I get a chance. Have managed to keep it in one piece for the first 650 miles.

Pretty stoked we picked up the new trailer this weekend and tested it in Joshua Tree.
IMG_3813.JPG

How do you like it? I'm so intrigued by these types of trailers.

Do you guys think it is possible for server issues to be the cause of a heart attack? ☠

hahaha. I wake up everynight with anxiety for some of the dumbest reasons.... anything is possible

I’ve been on forums since 2004 and have almost always created or heavily used a thread like this. So following tradition, here it finally is for T3G.

This is our thread (outside of Controlled Chaos threads) to post anything not worthy of its own thread. Small talk.
Tyler testing - ignore

I have a massive itch to go wheeling this weekend, especially with my new shocks. Where should I go? I’m looking to break shit.

Thinking something at Big Bear.
This is Tyler testing some alert improvements. Please ignore this.

bullshit I somehow managed to ruin the A/C during the hottest week of the year (for up north) so far. so pissed at myself

Changing out the thermostat. Some shit must've happened. Like an idiot I didn't turn the breaker off. Ive checked all fuses and switches can't get it to turn on

Changing out the thermostat. Some shit must've happened. Like an idiot I didn't turn the breaker off. Ive checked all fuses and switches can't get it to turn on
Low voltage thermostat for a furnace, heat pump, or a line voltage stat for baseboards, Cadets, Etc.?

Lookout America. I'm taking over Organic corn farming! Just look at these beauts from my very own garden! For reference my thumb is approximately 18 inches long (y)
20190613_195751.jpg

Back