• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted Tacoma Hood Swap Thread

Non-scooped MGM looking for a super-sexy scoop.
I have a set of factory wheels and tires I'd add to my end of the trade. Nothing special but would be worth 200+. Willing to add cash as well.

2019 cement NON-Scoop looking to swap for a scoop. located in the Bay Area but travel regularly to the PDX area and could definitely justify a southern trip as well. thank you
Very Respectfully

I have a 21 silver sky scooped hood and looking to trade for non scooped hood — on Long Island NY

Attachments

• 81C676E0-1211-45C2-966F-41BF211F319D.jpeg
    81C676E0-1211-45C2-966F-41BF211F319D.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I have a 2020 Tacoma non-scooped hood in Super White I’d like to trade for a scooped hood in Super White in Phoenix, AZ! Anyone looking to trade for a non-scooped hood in the area??

I’m looking for a black midnight hood WITH SCOOP in mint condition and with factory paint. I have up to $1,000 dollars if the hood is really good.

I’m looking for a black midnight hood WITH SCOOP in mint condition and with factory paint. I have up to $1,000 dollars if the hood is really good. The hood is for a 2021 Toyota Tacoma.

I'll play

I'll take that horrible Quicksand SPORT hood off your hands and I'll give you my awesome Off Road hood.

In Ottawa, Canada

Tits

Figured I'd make a thread for anyone looking to swap a nonscooped hood for scooped hoods and vise versa. Just post what color you have, if you have scoop/nonscoop and what you're looking for. Be sure to include location because a hood swap in CA to MA wouldn't work out very well.
Super White No scoop looking for one with scoop California

probably a long shot BUT I’d love the 2021 Sport Hood in Super White if someone wants a Super White Off-road hood. In the Portland OR area.

I know. It’ll probably never happen. All us non-scoop peasants will never have that unicorn of a hood.
Easy solution doe.

Also still keeping an eye out for a Cement Scooped.

I know you super short guys can't see over the scoop and you old fellers don't like the glare. Swap it to me. Might make little cards that point out why they are bad and leave them on Cement Sports in my area. Lol.

Last edited:
Back