• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted Tacoma Hood Swap Thread

Am i silly for trading my scooped hood for a non scooped and a dometic CFX 50w?

unnamed (8).jpg

unnamed (7).jpg
i traded my trd pro good for no. scoop and got 700 dollars so no it's gay anyways lol non functional better off getting fiberglass hood duralast makes good ones anybody has experience with those?? hmu

Have: Non-Scooped 2020 off-road hood in Super White.
Want: Scooped hood in Super White.

I have a nonscooped super white Tacoma located in Austin, TX and looking for a scooped hood.

Looking for a Cement scooped hood on the CA central coast

Anyone looking for a scooped Cement hood in Colorado? Would swap for a nonscoop in Cement or Black.
My man - I'm in Utah and will drive to you to swap non-scooped for your scooped
Text me 808-465-6958

Have: 2020 Cement Tacoma TRD Off Road 5k miles w/cash
Want: Cement Scooped Hood

You'll never believe it... I actually got a scooped hood on trade! Thanks to this forum I'm now rocking that scoop! Thanks again @greasydevil

Attachments

• 344915BD-8555-43AB-824C-4934B6CB3A00.jpeg
    344915BD-8555-43AB-824C-4934B6CB3A00.jpeg
    704.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 66C3D2AC-3CA7-4B21-9C50-E856E49894E2.jpeg
    66C3D2AC-3CA7-4B21-9C50-E856E49894E2.jpeg
    599.9 KB · Views: 115
still looking for a Silver Sky Metallic hood with a scoop. I have a NON scooped hood. no scratches. located in bremerton Washington. willing to drive a bit for a trade.

still looking for a Silver Sky Metallic hood with a scoop. I have a NON scooped hood. no scratches. located in bremerton Washington. willing to drive a bit for a trade.
if i was going to sell my truck relatively soon, and also before i left for Arizona, I would totally trade you

if i was going to sell my truck relatively soon, and also before i left for Arizona, I would totally trade you

is this some sort of hint that you are gonna sell the truck or some mean trick to get me drooling over the possibility. lol

2020 MGM non scooped hood. Looking for a MGM scooped hood. South Texas.

Selling my 2020 off road hood in super white. Hood is in pristine like new condition. Located in Sacramento, but can meet in the surrounding area.

New on here and saw this thread and now looking for a unicorn in Washington! Quicksand nonscooped looking for scooped hood

Have: Cavalry Blue TRD Sport Hood Scoop (<10k miles)
Want: Cavalry Blue non scooped + cash

Denver.

Sadly, I had no takers on the perfect 2017 Black TRD Scooped Hood. It is headed to the dumpster. I asked 25 people who had black trucks and nobody wanted a hood with a scoop. bummer. I told them I'd give them my scooped hood for their flat hood and I'd even throw in an extra 1000.00 Sadly, no interest. :-(

Sadly, I had no takers on the perfect 2017 Black TRD Scooped Hood. It is headed to the dumpster. I asked 25 people who had black trucks and nobody wanted a hood with a scoop. bummer. I told them I'd give them my scooped hood for their flat hood and I'd even throw in an extra 1000.00 Sadly, no interest. :-(
Didn’t ask me! I have a black 2018 TRD non scoop hood!

Want: Super White TRD Sport Scooped Hood
Have: OR Super White Hood Non Scooped- only 3k miles(perfect condition)
Located: Arizona

Is it too late!?!

Back