• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived T3G Stickers

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Getting ready to put the order in for our T3G stickers but I need a few opinions first.

I don’t love our logo because it doesn’t feel that unique or recognizable. What do you guys think about it? I might eventually see if we can get a completely new logo design some day. But for now it’s what we have to work with, so...

If you are gonna put a T3G sticker on your rig, would you prefer if it did or didn’t have the “3rd Gen Toyota Tacomas” line under the logo? Also, would you guys be cool with the red in the logo being red or would you want that part to have color options?

Any other ideas would be helpful. I’m thinking it might have that same dark grey background and a white and/or red outer border. Thanks!

I think it would look better not having the "3rd Gen Toyota Tacomas" under the logo.

Also, personally I would like to have the red, but having a color option would be a nice feature for other owners. If you do go that route(Optional colors), would you consider making the logo at the top of our forum change color when selecting the different color options?

I think it would look better not having the "3rd Gen Toyota Tacomas" under the logo.

Also, personally I would like to have the red, but having a color option would be a nice feature for other owners. If you do go that route(Optional colors), would you consider making the logo at the top of our forum change color when selecting the different color options?
I agree about the 3rd gen Tacos.

For having the colors switch on the different forum skins, we could do that, but some of them wouldn’t pop (MGM and cement). I feel like the red is the defining part of our logo. I almost think the red would look better on any truck than quicksand would on quicksand, blue on blue, etc. But that’s just my opinion and it’s really up to you guys.

Also, @The AG taco, I may not be going to Overland Expo because my dumbass buddy decided to plan his reeistment trip/party on that Friday. If I don’t end up going, I can bring you a bunch of the stickers for you to hand out there, if you’d like.

I agree about the 3rd gen Tacos.

For having the colors switch on the different forum skins, we could do that, but some of them wouldn’t pop (MGM and cement). I feel like the red is the defining part of our logo. I almost think the red would look better on any truck than quicksand would on quicksand, blue on blue, etc. But that’s just my opinion and it’s really up to you guys.

Also, @The AG taco, I may not be going to Overland Expo because my dumbass buddy decided to plan his reeistment trip/party on that Friday. If I don’t end up going, I can bring you a bunch of the stickers for you to hand out there, if you’d like.
For sure brother I’d be happy to pass them out.

Just let me know. Some tome next week and I’ll meet you half way.

i 2nd for removing the "3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas" line. And I like the red as well. Put me down for 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back