ARCHIVED T3G Stickers

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Getting ready to put the order in for our T3G stickers but I need a few opinions first.

I don’t love our logo because it doesn’t feel that unique or recognizable. What do you guys think about it? I might eventually see if we can get a completely new logo design some day. But for now it’s what we have to work with, so...

If you are gonna put a T3G sticker on your rig, would you prefer if it did or didn’t have the “3rd Gen Toyota Tacomas” line under the logo? Also, would you guys be cool with the red in the logo being red or would you want that part to have color options?

Any other ideas would be helpful. I’m thinking it might have that same dark grey background and a white and/or red outer border. Thanks!

Silent_Taco4x4

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Adam
T3G Member
I think it would look better not having the "3rd Gen Toyota Tacomas" under the logo.

Also, personally I would like to have the red, but having a color option would be a nice feature for other owners. If you do go that route(Optional colors), would you consider making the logo at the top of our forum change color when selecting the different color options?

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I think it would look better not having the "3rd Gen Toyota Tacomas" under the logo.

Also, personally I would like to have the red, but having a color option would be a nice feature for other owners. If you do go that route(Optional colors), would you consider making the logo at the top of our forum change color when selecting the different color options?
I agree about the 3rd gen Tacos.

For having the colors switch on the different forum skins, we could do that, but some of them wouldn’t pop (MGM and cement). I feel like the red is the defining part of our logo. I almost think the red would look better on any truck than quicksand would on quicksand, blue on blue, etc. But that’s just my opinion and it’s really up to you guys.

Also, Jay, I may not be going to Overland Expo because my dumbass buddy decided to plan his reeistment trip/party on that Friday. If I don’t end up going, I can bring you a bunch of the stickers for you to hand out there, if you’d like.

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I agree about the 3rd gen Tacos.

For having the colors switch on the different forum skins, we could do that, but some of them wouldn’t pop (MGM and cement). I feel like the red is the defining part of our logo. I almost think the red would look better on any truck than quicksand would on quicksand, blue on blue, etc. But that’s just my opinion and it’s really up to you guys.

Also, Jay, I may not be going to Overland Expo because my dumbass buddy decided to plan his reeistment trip/party on that Friday. If I don’t end up going, I can bring you a bunch of the stickers for you to hand out there, if you’d like.
For sure brother I’d be happy to pass them out.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Reactions: Jay

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
This is taking me longer than expected. But there will be stickers... eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom