• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Skid Plate Cost Comparison

Iowa Taco

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Let me know what other options are available so I can add to this list

Skid Plate Cost Comparison.PNG

@Tyler here is a skid plate cost comparison

Attachments

• Skid Plate Cost Comparison.PNG
    Skid Plate Cost Comparison.PNG
    55.9 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
If you’re up to the task, consider removing Pelfrey and adding in the OEM option. :)

Anyone want to by my Pelfrey skids.
I have ifs tranny and transfer case all steel
Have a few dings and scratches
Will come with fresh paint
asking 500 for all 3 not gonna split them up because the all work together and no other skids

If you do another update maybe add Budbuilt. Just ordered the Stage 2 rock armor from them. 194lbs for the front, transmission, t-case, and gas tank. Great costumer service, friendly, and informative. If price isn't an issue for you they also have stainless steel option for the sliders. There web site has a lot of info price and weight wise. www.budbuilt.com

@Iowa Taco I just bought a front skid plate from Greenlane Offroad, They're all aluminum, super light. They are based out of Canada check em out

Let me get you updated weights for SOS stuff.
plus don’t forget to save 10% with discount code uploadadv

SOS Concepts Skid Weights.
Skid weights:
IFS- 54 lbs
Mid- 38 lbs
T-Case 39 lbs

Back