• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Shoutbox transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of like a wiki with commonly sought after information

@AdventureDan71, also, I know I said I would contact you back about the vendor stuff. I will, just super busy with other website stuff still. and today is march rig of the month opening which is always a busier than usual day

All Good, Ill keep throwing up links if its still good with you

I like the shoutbox here instead of at the bottom.

@406Camper, where did you type that from? I think I might have it in more than one place. I'm assuming you used the side area of the test homepage?

@Tyler is the "RIPP" forum for RIPP superchargers? There are no current threads in that one

@AdventureDan71, I'm not sure because someone else added that a long time ago. so I'll remove that one too as part of the vendor cleanup

@AdventureDan71, wait until I show you the next idea I have for organizing the threads on the forum. if I do it, it'll take a while but it will probably be very useful

Whats good peoples?

@Tyler I like the popout feature

I like the placement

Well, I'd say the fundraising is a success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back