• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Shoutbox transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
well now, just found the pop out feature. I can have this right next to my Teams channels at work :)

still hope it doesn't result in people not posting in the forums anymore

mmm, good point. I think the forums will still be great for tech and pictures and sales and such.

I am noticing that I have the shout box selection so newest conversations apear at the bottom, but the field does not auto scroll down

try to click the arrow in the top right. did that fix it?

I moved mine to the bottom and it seems to work so I might need to see a screenshot

I think I might need to see a screenshot of what it's doing

I think the reason for that is because it thinks you scrolled up to read older messages. so it doesn't want to interrupt you by automatically scrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back