• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Shoutbox transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I think it only shows the most recent one if you are already scrolled down

yea, make a video for Chesty so I can make sure

ok, after watching your video, I think I was right. it didn't scroll down because it didn't want to interrupt you while I thinks you are reading older messages. but if you were scrolled to the bottom in the first place, you would always see the new messages appear as expected

Sooo...this is new.

@RevN3, it's new, a few people asked for it as one of the supporter perks. today it is mostly a test

I dunno if I like this thing, it's hard to follow. I'd rather have a discord channel all things being equal but then that would reduce the content on the forums, which I also don't like

@RevN3, I don't love it either. personally, I think it kind of defeats the purpose of having forum threads. and like you said, using discord would not only take people off the site, but would also defeat the purpose of forum threads

man, it took me all day to do what I thought would only take a few hours

I like the new layout. And this chat section! Man, you are on a roll!

the new layout needs a ton of work before I would let it go live but it's getting there

@Meclizine, for now, but as I'm working on the site's new design, it will end up in a better spot

I'm hungry. I feel like that's information that should be shared in a shoutbox, right?

also, "Monthly Goal-O-Meter" FTW.. I hope that keep driving a lot more support for you and the site

I just thought of another supporter Perk that might take some coordination, but could be cool.

For guys like me who dont know jack, have an hour or a day slot that I could sign up for and have a few T3G pros in live chat helping with mod questions

@AdventureDan71, that would be cool but might be hard to manage. it would take a lot of dedication and knowledge. but in the same vein, I am working on a database/page of FAQ type questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back