• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Ride quality sport vs blistin 5100

Just curious what kind of ride I’ll have if i install 5100 with stock springs and a add a leaf vs my stock sport trd suspension .

I had a 2015 sport. I got 5100’s and kept sport springs. I placed front at whatever notch to give me about 1.75” of lift. I was not happy with it and ride was rougher in my opinion and more jolty. I have old man emu now and love it. May upgrade one day but i have zero complaints as of now. Entire lift was only 1400$. Now u could do it with 5100’s like you mentioned and use old man emu springs and your only paying 250$ or so more than your idea. Just my observations with my experience. Hope it helps

Back