SUSPENSION Ride quality sport vs blistin 5100

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
Just curious what kind of ride I’ll have if i install 5100 with stock springs and a add a leaf vs my stock sport trd suspension .

I had a 2015 sport. I got 5100’s and kept sport springs. I placed front at whatever notch to give me about 1.75” of lift. I was not happy with it and ride was rougher in my opinion and more jolty. I have old man emu now and love it. May upgrade one day but i have zero complaints as of now. Entire lift was only 1400$. Now u could do it with 5100’s like you mentioned and use old man emu springs and your only paying 250$ or so more than your idea. Just my observations with my experience. Hope it helps

Top Bottom