• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Purchased my Tacoma today!

Jetspeed

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
After 3 weeks of intensive research and negotiations I pulled the trigger on a new Tacoma today.

2021 Cement Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with Premium Off Road Package including LED lighting and Technology Package.

$40,040.00 Out the door.

I feel good about the purchase thanks to all of you who have taken the time to answer all my questions. I've learned a lot in a short time.

I will get the truck in 4-6 weeks.

Still in the process of doing all the planning for the build so stay tuned for more questions.

Last edited:
After 3 weeks of intensive research and negotiations I pulled the trigger on a new Tacoma today.

2021 Cement Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with Premium Off Road Package including LED lighting and Technology Package.

$40,040.00 Out the door.

I fell good about the purchase thanks to all of you who have taken the time to answer all my questions. I've learned a lot in a short time.

I will get the truck in 4-6 weeks.

Still in the process of doing all the planning for the build so stay tuned for more questions.
Hell yeah! A new truck is one of the most exciting purchases you can make. I’m sure you’re super eager to pick it up now.

I look forward to seeing the direction you take for the build.

Hell yeah! A new truck is one of the most exciting purchases you can make. I’m sure you’re super eager to pick it up now.

I look forward to seeing the direction you take for the build.
Thanks Tyler. Decisions, decisions. Thanks to this site I've got a great place to bounce ideas.

Welcome to the club/money pit.

Congrats!
Pretty good deal IMO, mine was 39,985 out the door, Its an sr5 lol

Good luck on the build!

Thanks MJ. Good to hear from other members that I got a descent deal.
Sad to hear from other members what a shitty deal I got hahaha, I wouldve paid the extra $55 for the TRD OR lol
Too much demand for these damn trucks

Congrats! We could feel your excitement while you browse the board these last few weeks so now you finally get to take delivery and get to wrenching :)

Looking forward to the build thread. Congrats!

Niceeeeee! Looking forward to the build progress!

The waiting would drive me nuts, congratulations
I hear ya. First time I've ever had to wait. I've always driven away the same day I bought a vehicle. I'm good though. Gives me time to do more research and to collect some parts.

SRT Hellcat
"Just raw aggression and unapologetic straight line speed"

Love this!

100% a money pit. Especially when you decide you want to “upgrade” a mod that you’ve already done. It happens often.

Yeah, I spend a couple thousand on suspension.....twice!

100% a money pit. Especially when you decide you want to “upgrade” a mod that you’ve already done. It happens often.
Yea, I'm sure this will happen. I'm trying to avoid this by doing a lot of research but I understand no matter what you do some things change after you spend some time with it.

Back