Purchased my Tacoma today!

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Jetspeed

= III • Silver
T3G Supporter
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
#7,175
After 3 weeks of intensive research and negotiations I pulled the trigger on a new Tacoma today.

2021 Cement Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with Premium Off Road Package including LED lighting and Technology Package.

$40,040.00 Out the door.

I feel good about the purchase thanks to all of you who have taken the time to answer all my questions. I've learned a lot in a short time.

I will get the truck in 4-6 weeks.

Still in the process of doing all the planning for the build so stay tuned for more questions.

Last edited:

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
After 3 weeks of intensive research and negotiations I pulled the trigger on a new Tacoma today.

2021 Cement Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with Premium Off Road Package including LED lighting and Technology Package.

$40,040.00 Out the door.

I fell good about the purchase thanks to all of you who have taken the time to answer all my questions. I've learned a lot in a short time.

I will get the truck in 4-6 weeks.

Still in the process of doing all the planning for the build so stay tuned for more questions.
Hell yeah! A new truck is one of the most exciting purchases you can make. I’m sure you’re super eager to pick it up now.

I look forward to seeing the direction you take for the build.

Jetspeed

= III • Silver
T3G Supporter
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
#7,175
Hell yeah! A new truck is one of the most exciting purchases you can make. I’m sure you’re super eager to pick it up now.

I look forward to seeing the direction you take for the build.
Thanks Tyler. Decisions, decisions. Thanks to this site I've got a great place to bounce ideas.

MJ'sTacoma

= IV • Gold
RotM Winner
T3G Supporter
First Name
Miguel
T3G Member
#4,632
Congrats!
Pretty good deal IMO, mine was 39,985 out the door, Its an sr5 lol

Good luck on the build!

midnight20pro

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
T3G Member
#5,503
Congrats! We could feel your excitement while you browse the board these last few weeks so now you finally get to take delivery and get to wrenching :)

Looking forward to the build thread. Congrats!

Top Bottom