• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Post up your tent truck campers!

Manbun525

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Inferno
Hey guys,

Possibly looking to get one of those tent campers for the taco. Looking to see what’s out there, price, pros and cons. I know some u just lay in the bed of the truck, others are bed racks or roof racks etc, lemme see whatcha got.

Thanks

F3A5FBF8-1892-4E1A-B20C-B1A7CC79FDEF.jpeg

Tuff Stuff Overland 2 person RTT. Got it on their website at about $900 shipped. I have had it for almost 2 years and several trips. From cold to desert heat, no issues so far

Wow nice and thanks haha yeah nobody replied to this ?. 900$ is a great price I’m going to check them out, only brands I’ve seen are cvt and tepui and they can get pricey , thanks a bunch

F3A5FBF8-1892-4E1A-B20C-B1A7CC79FDEF.jpeg

Tuff Stuff Overland 2 person RTT. Got it on their website at about $900 shipped. I have had it for almost 2 years and several trips. From cold to desert heat, no issues so far

I just picked up the TJM Yulara with the annex. It was $1250 at Desert Rat offroad here in Phoenix. Once I set it up this week I'll post what I think, but so far seems really solid and great materials.

CVT Mt. Shasta extended summit series mounted to CBI overland bars with custom Maxtrax mounts. Tent is a bit on the pricier side but quality is top notch. Love this thing

20171124_172605.jpg

Wow nice and thanks haha yeah nobody replied to this ?. 900$ is a great price I’m going to check them out, only brands I’ve seen are cvt and tepui and they can get pricey , thanks a bunch
Let’em know you got the tent cause of filipinotaco8541 lmao

Back