TOPPERS/CAMPERS Post up your tent truck campers!

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Manbun525

= IV • Gold
First Name
Jake
T3G Member
Hey guys,

Possibly looking to get one of those tent campers for the taco. Looking to see what’s out there, price, pros and cons. I know some u just lay in the bed of the truck, others are bed racks or roof racks etc, lemme see whatcha got.

Thanks

filipinotaco8541

= II • Bronze
First Name
Romeo
T3G Member
#1,004
F3A5FBF8-1892-4E1A-B20C-B1A7CC79FDEF.jpeg

Tuff Stuff Overland 2 person RTT. Got it on their website at about $900 shipped. I have had it for almost 2 years and several trips. From cold to desert heat, no issues so far

Manbun525

= IV • Gold
First Name
Jake
T3G Member
Wow nice and thanks haha yeah nobody replied to this ?. 900$ is a great price I’m going to check them out, only brands I’ve seen are cvt and tepui and they can get pricey , thanks a bunch

F3A5FBF8-1892-4E1A-B20C-B1A7CC79FDEF.jpeg

Tuff Stuff Overland 2 person RTT. Got it on their website at about $900 shipped. I have had it for almost 2 years and several trips. From cold to desert heat, no issues so far

D

Deleted member 643

CVT Mt. Shasta extended summit series mounted to CBI overland bars with custom Maxtrax mounts. Tent is a bit on the pricier side but quality is top notch. Love this thing

20171124_172605.jpg

filipinotaco8541

= II • Bronze
First Name
Romeo
T3G Member
#1,004
Wow nice and thanks haha yeah nobody replied to this ?. 900$ is a great price I’m going to check them out, only brands I’ve seen are cvt and tepui and they can get pricey , thanks a bunch
Let’em know you got the tent cause of filipinotaco8541 lmao

Top Bottom