• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Post any photo of your Tacoma!

IG: agethegeminii
618B5870-D26E-4674-83AC-01CDB07D2DF5.jpeg
44B7874F-49F8-4A17-A919-C05E68770EA5.jpeg
B59B0D0E-71BD-48D3-A653-E91119776E13.jpeg

Are those the illuminated door badges?

My '19 MGM Taco at a secret spot along falls lake

Attachments

• Toyota truck-2.jpg
    Toyota truck-2.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 72
Which roof rack ya get?
I got Victory racks. Funny thing is the camper rack already showed up, but not the cab rack or the camper shell. Just twiddling my thumbs and waiting my time!

I did a lot of research, and Victory was about the best price I could find. However, just a few days after ordering, I saw some Sherpa racks which are about identical except they have a cooler logo and run about an extra $50 overall. But I'm sure I'll be happy with the Victory racks!

I got Victory racks. Funny thing is the camper rack already showed up, but not the cab rack or the camper shell. Just twiddling my thumbs and waiting my time!

I did a lot of research, and Victory was about the best price I could find. However, just a few days after ordering, I saw some Sherpa racks which are about identical except they have a cooler logo and run about an extra $50 overall. But I'm sure I'll be happy with the Victory racks!

I was looking at the Sherpa as well and decided against it because the mounting system looked under-engineered. Between the two, I’d say you made the right decision going with the Victory rack.

I was looking at the Sherpa as well and decided against it because the mounting system looked under-engineered. Between the two, I’d say you made the right decision going with the Victory rack.
I actually didn't even know they had different mounting systems. I thought the only difference between Sherpa, Victory, and Prinsu were the logos, but holy crap - that Sherpa mounting looks hella sus. I would totally vote Sherpa out the airlock first. Prinsu looks more solid than Victory, but I think Victory sits just a little bit higher, not quite sure. It was honestly the price that got me since I was able to get military discount from Victory AND free shipping.

It's just the initial spooling with some minor tension not a full recovery load or anything :)

That’s a whole lot of bright you got there.

Back